Do you guys know if Jackson sells any high end, neck-thru King V's that possibly doesn't have a trem system? I would prefer a stringthru body but any will suffice. I know that Dave Mustaine had a custom Jackson that fit my specs, but those are discontinued and very hard to find.

Do you guys have any ideas? It doesn't have to be a Jackson, if it's not out there, but I don't want active pickups. Thanks guys
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
What he said, also if you want a V without a trem you can try the Esp V300 and the Esp V-II
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
I believe they sell a variant of the Soloist which has the string-thru-body design you are looking for. If that's too expensive, I've got a Jackson DKMGT, it's quite a nice guitar, doesn't have a trem
Yeah
Quote by MetalHeadMat
Jackson KV2T.

Same specs as a Gibson Flying V, including the TOM.

http://jacksonguitars.com/products/products.php?group=KingV-Body&page=1&product=2803041803

I think I've seen that one, but I would prefer the other Jackson headstock and possible in another color, it looks good though

EDIT: I'm looking for 24 frets I forgot to say!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by TehDutchDude
I believe they sell a variant of the Soloist which has the string-thru-body design you are looking for. If that's too expensive, I've got a Jackson DKMGT, it's quite a nice guitar, doesn't have a trem

yea the dkmgt is an amazing guitar, i love it so much
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by TehDutchDude

They're not neck-thru though. (The DKMGT)
Despite that, they're still pretty awesome. I own one and I love it.