i just picked up a 94 epiphone LP special double cut. the p90s in it are fervor pickups and they sound great but they don't have nearly enough output for me.

so i need reccomendations for a higher output p90 that isn't too hot but hotter than vintage.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
im looking for people's experiences. i've spent the pass 5 hours researching pickups. looks like lollars are great, the rio grandes and even the seymour duncan sp90-3 custom sounds good.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Lollars are the shit. I love my Blackface set and I've played several guitars with his standard wind P90s. I'd imagine his hot winds are as good. Jason's a cool guy too. Send him an e-mail if you have any questions.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs