Hey guys I thought I'd post a couple new pedals I got. The Ibanez TS9 I got about a month ago but just thought I'd throw it in here since its fairly new. The second pedal is a Crybaby 535q I got today because I had to wait for the store to order it and it just arrived from the factory. I couldn't get audio demos up today because I have people sleeping in my house but I can try to get them up tomorrow. Anyway heres the review!

Dunlop Crybaby 535q Chrome Edition:
http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz265/KarpetKing/?action=view&current=DSC01029.jpg

This pedal is one of the most versatile wah pedals IMO. It has a 6-postion selector which is main tweeking knob of what kind of the wah your looking for. If you go through all 6 postions you will see that you can get a mellow, timid kinda tone to a present, aggressive kind of wah. After you select the tone that suits your playing go to the Q control knob which is located next to the volume knob. The Q control knob can control the tone even more. If you turn it down it doesn't effect the tone as much as if you want to turn it up and get more effect. You can kind of call it "the presence knob for a wah pedal". That is the best part that makes it different from other wahs. This wah has hardwire bypass and sucks some tone but it isn't too noticable. You can get a nice Jimi Hendrix feel to a hi-gain Steve Vai solo. Mine came in chrome by accident so I thought it looked cool so I just kept it.

Ibanez TS9:
http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz265/KarpetKing/?action=view&current=DSC01030.jpg

I'm not gonna get to deep into this cause most people know what this does and I can't really review it without a audio sample. But IMO in works the best as a boost for your gain. If your looking for just a boost turn the level all the way up and the gain all the way down. The tone knob you can put at whatever feels right but I keep mine at about 10 o clock. If your Gain channel on your amp really needs a bigger boost turn the gain up to 1 or 2. If you use this pedal on clean channels you can also get a nice blues tone with the gain at about 2 o clock. It doesnt have true bypass but it doesn't really seem to color my tone so a mod isn't really necessary. Well thats about all I can say before I get clips tomorrow.

YES I DID TAKE THOSE PHOTOS AND YES I AM DECENT AT MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY
Guitars:
94' Epiphone Les Paul Honeyburst
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG560

Amp:
Peavey Valveking Head
Marshall 1960b
Last edited by Karpet King at Jul 30, 2010,
sorry just fixed it to the link
Guitars:
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG560

Amp:
Peavey Valveking Head
Marshall 1960b
Quote by AxSilentxLine
You Dun Goofed, pics are broken lol

YOU PIECE OF SHIAT DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER AGAIN!
Quote by BKMC
YOU PIECE OF SHIAT DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER AGAIN!
Careful or i'll backtrace your emails and report you to the Cyber Police, concequences will never be the same!

On Topic: HNPD I have always had a soft spot for TS9's
Quote by BKMC
I CAN CHANGE!!!

EDIT:

Hows the sweep on the crybaby??

its very trebley but im sure its adjustable cause ive only played around with it for a little..trying to adjust it to have more bass when i move it back
Guitars:
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG560

Amp:
Peavey Valveking Head
Marshall 1960b