Anyone else listening or familiar with this band? I bought their second album, Fever, a few weeks ago and I think it's great. Apparently they toured or may still be touring with MGMT. The contrast between the sludgy guitars and soft acoustics is something refreshing these days and kind of reminds me of Smashing Pumpkins for some reason. Can't wait to see them in September.

http://www.myspace.com/sleepysun
OHMAHGAD I can't stop fellating this band!

Fever is my fave album of 2010. Ace stuff
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
saw this band play a house show with my friends bands a year or so ago. It was interesting, seemed a little too indebted to a bunch of the modern stoner psych rock thats going on today. They were decent though
great band
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Someone suggested these guys for me on my thread, now I just can't stop listening to them!
Pretty amazing, Fever is pretty damn good
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Shame this thread died.

Anyone listened to Spine Hits? I'm going through my first listen now.

I did. I miss that woman and the unnecessarily long jams. You'd think that with only dudes left to their own devices there would only be more of that. Oh well, still a pretty sweet album.
That's what I was thinking too. She added a nice undertone to the vocals. It's a good album, just not as mind blowing as Fever (Sandstorm Woman, we're looking at you).
I'm not sure where I found this band since I can't remember downloading them before or really hearing about them anywhere, but coincidentally I just listened to Fever for the first time last night. Good stuff.

Where should I go from here with them?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I'm not sure where I found this band since I can't remember downloading them before or really hearing about them anywhere, but coincidentally I just listened to Fever for the first time last night. Good stuff.

Where should I go from here with them?

I think I know where you got Fever from. >.>

Good boy! Now go listen to Embrace.
Quote by frankv
I think I know where you got Fever from. >.>

Good boy! Now go listen to Embrace.

oh. thx
Bumpin this shit. Fever on vinyl should arrive in the mail for me in the next few days.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
Bumpin this shit. Fever on vinyl should arrive in the mail for me in the next few days.

Jelly.