Poll: Would you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you?
Yes
24 51%
No
13 28%
Why would I want to travel to a Roman god?
10 21%
Voters: 47.
Robert Zubrin once said: "If you put out a call for volunteers for the first crew to Mars, they'd be lined up coast to coast."

Would you?

As my life is right now, with no real responsibilities regarding family or otherwise, I probably would. Not really sure what I could help with though, I'm not really strong, and I won't have any relevant education for at least another three years.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
I'd probably have to wait until I learned something that would actually help with the mission. But I love science and learning new things so it would be great to be a part of this. My family would probably be mega-paranoid and not let me go, though.
cat
**** yeah.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I wouldn't want to be away from earth for that long. I wouldn't want to live in confined spaces with people I may grow to dislike.

On the otherside, I wonder what it feels like to fap in 0 g's.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Sure, then I would bring back a bunch of Mars rocks and make guitar picks out of them. Then... PROFIT!
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
would take too long to get there and it'd be even more lonely potentially.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
I undoubtedly would go.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Yeah but I'd get picked last, like gym class.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I like the idea of being in open space, but space shuttles are very confined and you'd be stuck in there for a year or so (I'd guess). Also, astronauts have to be horrendously fit, which I'm not, and I don't think I can be bothered to try and get that fit...
I've always loved to go into space. It would be awesome walking about on a planet which wasn't Earth as well.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
No, unless I get to fly an X-Wing and I get the callsign Red 2. Or maybe the Millenium Falcon.
But since that'll never happen. No
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr