Page 1 of 3
Hey pit.
About a week ago this guy who I know who I'm kind of friends with at school was surrounded by a whole gang of people during a break and one of the people in the group(who was black) punched him in the face. My friend being the good guy he is walked away and didn't hit the guy back and all of these teachers came to the scene and took both of the guys to the principals office.

My friend was then suspended from school for a whole yet the guy who hit wasn't suspended or punished at all because my friend was apparently "being racist" which is something he's against, he gets pissed off when people say racist jokes too.

I honestly don't think it's fair that the guy who hit him didn't get punished at all and the guy who got hit got punished. This pretty much tells everyone at my school that if someone hits you you might as well beat the shit out of them because either way your going to get punished. How do you think the school should have acted?

tldr; Guy gets punched in face at school by black kid. He doesn't hit him back. Guy gets called racist and gets suspended for a week and other guy gets away with it.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Welcome to the world of racial double standards
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
How do you think the school should have acted?

By punishing the black guy, I would say.

No serious answers here.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
Hey pit.
About a week ago this guy who I know who I'm kind of friends with at school was surrounded by a whole gang of people during a break and one of the people in the group(who was black) punched him in the face. My friend being the good guy he is walked away and didn't hit the guy back and all of these teachers came to the scene and took both of the guys to the principals office.

My friend was then suspended from school for a whole yet the guy who hit wasn't suspended or punished at all because my friend was apparently "being racist" which is something he's against, he gets pissed off when people say racist jokes too.

I honestly don't think it's fair that the guy who hit him didn't get punished at all and the guy who got hit got punished. This pretty much tells everyone at my school that if someone hits you you might as well beat the shit out of them because either way your going to get punished. How do you think the school should have acted?

tldr; Guy gets punched in face at school by black kid. He doesn't hit him back. Guy gets called racist and gets suspended for a week and other guy gets away with it.

There's your problem.
Yeah actually sueing (is that how its spelt?) the school is a good idea.

I read that and saw the (Black kid) bit and thought to myself how is that even relevant, but that was answered.

It's harsh dude

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
My friend got a weeks worth of detentions because some other guy went mental and screamed he was going to kill him in the middle of Science. Where's the justice in that?
It's bullshit, but what do you do? I suppose you could take it to local news and they could do a 'hard hitting racial' story on it if you care that much. I would be mad if it happened to me, but why would your friend get punched? I would find it hard to believe that it was for no reason. I would have probably punched that kid back, then my dad would yell at the school for suspending me for defending myself. That's another thing, I think it's bullshit if someone else starts something and you finish it, you get in trouble.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Don't honour the suspension, just show up in the school, go to classes as usual and sit down, and force them to remove you. A guy did that in my school because he felt that his suspension was unjust and he hadn't been listened to, eventually the school administration had to listen to him and revoked the suspension (most likely because it was so much hassle at this point).
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Oh and by the way the group of people came up to him because someone spread a rumour about him saying he was being racist to one of the people in the group.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Don't honour the suspension, just show up in the school, go to classes as usual and sit down, and force them to remove you. A guy did that in my school because he felt that his suspension was unjust and he hadn't been listened to, eventually the school administration had to listen to him and revoked the suspension (most likely because it was so much hassle at this point).

this is actually a very good idea.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Ur all $h1t

That sounds like the best thing to do.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by GibsonMan321
It's bullshit, but what do you do? I suppose you could take it to local news and they could do a 'hard hitting racial' story on it if you care that much. I would be mad if it happened to me, but why would your friend get punched? I would find it hard to believe that it was for no reason. I would have probably punched that kid back, then my dad would yell at the school for suspending me for defending myself. That's another thing, I think it's bullshit if someone else starts something and you finish it, you get in trouble.

never underestimate the average teenagers capacity for irrational victimization
Ben

GEAR:
Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
Blackstar ht-5 head
Blackstar ht-408 cab
Landola V72 Acoustic
Seymour Duncan Woody SC

Quote by lolometer1
Wanna be sex buddies?
Quote by housemd
nope.
i had the same sort of thing, this guy who had clear mental problems got a bit excited i suppose and bit me on my face, just below my eye and left a mark there for weeks, and i got in trouble for it?! i didnt even know the kid then , but apparently i was provoking him, which i didnt say a word, so i was removed from every class he was in for a month, whats that about?! should of knocked the prick out would of only got like a week isolation
Quote by acidrockgreen
So a guy hit you in the face and you didn't hit him back?

Pussssaay

He was surrounded by a group and we don't know what the kid who has been suspended is capable of when it comes to fighting. Do you really think hitting him back would be a good idea?

He should report it to the police if he really didn't do anything to provoke the attacker.
Come at me bro.
Meh, I was suspended for something I didn't do once. Take it on the chin. There's nothing you can do to clear your name.
Meh, life's unfair. I got a detention because the computer I was using wouldn't turn on fast enough. Shit happens, a suspensions obviously worse than a poksy detention, but still, fighting it will get you no-where tbh, it'll just make the school pissed off with him and more likely to pull this kind of crap again in the future.

Just get him to turn up anyway, just don't be an arse about it. He did nothing wrong, and thus his right to education is being removed for no reason, get him to go in still, but if the teacher asks him to leave or something don't make a scene, then you're just interrupting everyone else's learning, despite them being innocent as well.

Quote by JoshCrawford
Why is everyone complainig? Free week off School = Fap fap fap fap

You're an idiot.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

That's sounds pretty good. Ts do this.
Quote by Todd Hart
Meh, life's unfair. I got a detention because the computer I was using wouldn't turn on fast enough. Shit happens, a suspensions obviously worse than a poksy detention, but still, fighting it will get you no-where tbh, it'll just make the school pissed off with him and more likely to pull this kind of crap again in the future.

Wat
Quote by JoshCrawford
Why is everyone complainig? Free week off School = Fap fap fap fap

ITP: 14 kid who doesn't understand importance of education.
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Quote by Putrefaction
Welcome to the world of racial double standards

Heres your answer. A black person can just short of murder a white person, then in court just say "He called me a ******" and get off with a slap on the wrist. But if the same thing happens with the roles reversed and the white guy defends himself with "He called me a cracker" he would probably just be laughed at.

DoomdEdit: The censoring even adds to my point.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Jul 30, 2010,
Quote by ricanboyguitar
That's sounds pretty good. Ts do this.

Wat

ITP: 14 kid who doesn't understand importance of education.

Nah 21 University student, who realises that Secondary Education is a useless waste of time.

Anyway, if the fight was started over a rumour nothing should have happend. It doesn't really matter if he was black or not.

I'm sure he would have recieved the same punishment if the rumour was about the kid's mum being overweight.

And to anyone moaning about racial double standards - Black people on average recieve longer and harsher jail sentences in comparison to white counterparts, and are more likely to be sent to prison for a minor infringement of the law.
Last edited by JoshCrawford at Jul 30, 2010,
Quote by doomded
Heres your answer. A black person can just short of murder a white person, then in court just say "He called me a ******" and get off with a slap on the wrist. But if the same thing happens with the roles reversed and the white guy defends himself with "He called me a cracker" he would probably just be laughed at.

This is the truest statment I've ever heard on UG. WTF is wrong with the world now?

If it was me, I would punched that low down worthless piece of shit in the face, and proceed to break his knees. His friends may beat the shit out of me, but it's all worth it if I cripple the guy.

And no, I'm not a nice guy when I'm pissed.

Plus, I'm a redneck in Texas, we don't put up with shit like that.
Dude, thats not fair. Next time that guy messes with him, he might as well give him a good punch to the nose cause he's gonna get suspended anyway.
What can I say, sometimes life knocks you down and then stomps on your twitching body.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Do this.

Quote by doomded

I seriously, seriously doubt it.
Quote by ethan_hanus
This is the truest statment I've ever heard on UG. WTF is wrong with the world now?

If it was me, I would punched that low down worthless piece of shit in the face, and proceed to break his knees. His friends may beat the shit out of me, but it's all worth it if I cripple the guy.

And no, I'm not a nice guy when I'm pissed.

Plus, I'm a redneck in Texas, we don't put up with shit like that.

Especially from blacks.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by JoshCrawford
Nah 21 University student, who realises that Secondary Education is a useless waste of time.

+1 Anything you learn that isn't related to your major/what you plan to do with your life is useless. Everything before that is just a means to get into college or a graduate school.
This stuff just really pisses me off.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Kensai
Do this.

I seriously, seriously doubt it.
Especially from blacks.

I don't care what color you are, I don't put up with people's shit, black people and Mexicans here seem to have a block on their shoulders, and they just want someone to try to knock it off. I don't know why, but that is just how it is.
Page 1 of 3