Page 1 of 2
Have you ever heard an addiction, and im not just channeling down to just three options which would be Drugs drink and fags,it can be ANYTHING.

I had a slight beer problem at one point where i went 3 days in a month not having a drink, and am currently addicted to fags and that is about it at the moment, yourself?

Mmmmmmmmm
Spending, coffee... and I'd probably say yes if someone offered me a scotch right now (8:46 AM)

And Mad Men.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by mikeyknowsbette
Have you ever heard an addiction, and im not just channeling down to just three options which would be Drugs drink and fags,it can be ANYTHING.

I had a slight beer problem at one point where i went 3 days in a month not having a drink, and am currently addicted to Fags and that is about it at the moment, yourself?

http://www.thepublican.com/Pictures/web/e/i/f/Fosters_Pint_retouched_2_CanHead.jpg[/IMG

Mmmmmmmmm

I sure hope you mean cigarettes...

On topic; recently the beatles. And "long" term would probably be UG or vodka. Mmmmm... UG
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Last edited by xMarkx at Jul 30, 2010,
They've done tests on teenagers who become "addicted" to texting. They say the same section of the brain that is stimulated when a drug user uses their drug, the same thing happens when someone receives a text message. They can become grouchy and worried when they don't have their phone with them. It was a really interesting show, although I've forgotten where I saw it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I don't really have any. I have a hard time getting 'addicted' to something, I might have a few 'habits' you'd consider an addiction but if they were taken away I wouldn't really have any physical reactions.

Quote by JayT44
They've done tests on teenagers who become "addicted" to texting. They say the same section of the brain that is stimulated when a drug user uses their drug, the same thing happens when someone receives a text message. They can become grouchy and worried when they don't have their phone with them. It was a really interesting show, although I've forgotten where I saw it.

A bit like classical conditoning isn't it?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by xMarkx

On topic; recently the beetles. And "long" term would probably be UG or vodka. Mmmmm... UG

It's spelt beatles, it's something to do with beat music

On topic though, nothing really
yeah I used to have that texting shiz...

I'm addicted to sneakers...I get one...then I see another and then another...
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Kensai
A bit like classical conditoning isn't it?

Never thought about that, but yeah it is. Probably the same part of the brain that controls that as well.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Idk, I've never been addicted to or taken any kind of substance, but guitar is something I do quite a lot. I used to play video games for hours everyday, now I barely play though. What's it like to be addicted to something? Why does it feel like you can't live without it and why is it hard to quit? I had a conversation with my dad about this the other night but neither of us really knew much about it.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by BabyWantABottle
It's spelt beatles, it's something to do with beat music

On topic though, nothing really

Oops typo, fixing now.
Scale

The
Summit

I smoked for a few years and I was addicted to alcohol for a while. Honestly, it was the worst. It was one of the reasons I dropped out of university (I'm at uni again now though) and it cost me thousands of pounds and a lot of friends. I quit alcohol for a year when it became clear how bad it had got. Now I drink occasionally but never in the mornings or to excess.
Quote by xMarkx

You don't hope that at all, if you know what I mean.
I had a problem with ketamine in the past, but I managed to kick that.

I'm definitely addicted to coffee and smoking, I've tried to quit a few times and never managed it. I'm probably addicted to drinking as well, but I've never made an effort to quit. It doesn't interfere with my life though, so it's ok.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Yes, I am addicted to fags.

I mean, just look at him. Who wouldn't be?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
I had a problem with ketamine in the past, but I managed to kick that.

I'm definitely addicted to coffee and smoking, I've tried to quit a few times and never managed it. I'm probably addicted to drinking as well, but I've never made an effort to quit. It doesn't interfere with my life though, so it's ok.

I've got a friend with a bit of a ket problem. It's a pain.

As for me i'll have a hard time getting addicted to drink/drugs seeing as i usually feel so fucked the day after.
Quote by smartalec007
Yes, I am addicted to fags.

I mean, just look at him. Who wouldn't be?

HAWT
Scale

The
Summit

I had a bit of a binge drinking problem when i was younger, just before i turned 17, i used to drink almost every day, and when i drank, i got hammered.

I was also hooked on cigarettes for about a year, and still smoke when i am drunk, but thats about it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Coke, meth, heroin, painkillers and ecstacy.

But it's cool
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Jul 30, 2010,
I used to be addicted to cutting. It was really bad, I'd cut myself with a shard of glass about 5 or 6 inches several times every night. I had a few friends help me get out of it though.

Quote by GibsonMan321
Idk, I've never been addicted to or taken any kind of substance, but guitar is something I do quite a lot. I used to play video games for hours everyday, now I barely play though. What's it like to be addicted to something? Why does it feel like you can't live without it and why is it hard to quit? I had a conversation with my dad about this the other night but neither of us really knew much about it.

It's really bad, man. When I couldn't cut I would convulse and scratch at myself and cry hysterically.
no, I can quit any time.

edit: maybe not smoking. I did go from two packs a day to a pack every two or three days. it's starting to get boring.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 30, 2010,
4 years ago I had a problem with Amphetemines that I had to get help with.

These days it's probably nothing. I can't afford any of my old habits!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Last year I was ****ing addicted to Counterstrike. I'd play 8 hours on schooldays, almost 12-15 in holidays/weekends. I didn't do homework because I wanted to play. Luckily my parents and me forced that one out... Jeez.

I still play occasionally though, but I don't have to. I just like to sometimes
Weed, but i've been clean for 2 weeks now. I need to stop hanging around friends who smoke weed for a while. If I do, I know I wont have control over it and i'll decide to 'party' with them.

No need to school me on the addiction properties of Marijuana, as I am well aware of it. The only problems I am currently under is increased anxiety, sleeplessness, and loss of appetite. It's pretty ****ed if you've been a habitual smoker for as long as I have, and then just stop out of the blue since you are able to do that.

I'm pretty sure im going to stop smoking for my early 20's and mid 20's. I can actually see my skin getting fuller and gaining more color as opposed to when I would smoke.

We all have our addictions, we just need to know when it becomes a problem for us.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I have always wondered: htf do you guys get your drugs? I live in bloody Amsterdam and have never been offered them. Sure you can get weed in some bars, but I don't like smoking. I'd rather take a pill.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by KoenDercksen
Last year I was ****ing addicted to Counterstrike. I'd play 8 hours on schooldays, almost 12-15 in holidays/weekends. I didn't do homework because I wanted to play. Luckily my parents and me forced that one out... Jeez.

I still play occasionally though, but I don't have to. I just like to sometimes

I used to do the same thing only WoW,6-7 hours on school days and on weekends about 12+ hours each day.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Zeropathic
I'm probably addicted to coke. Not the drug, mind you.

I can easily drink 3 coke bottles a day, Its soooo good.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Junk food. Shitty food is my cocaine.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I've been physically addicted to oxycontin, I had a week long adderall binge. I smoke weed everyday also. I went on about a 6-7 month drinking binge of getting shitfaced every weekend and drinking more weekdays. I smoke cigarettes too, I only smoke weed and cigs at the moment though.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
I used to smoke far far too much weed, been clear for a while now. I'm a caffeine addict.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Neo Evil11
I have always wondered: htf do you guys get your drugs? I live in bloody Amsterdam and have never been offered them. Sure you can get weed in some bars, but I don't like smoking. I'd rather take a pill.
You just kind of need to get into a group that has that stuff around; from there, you meet all kinds of people.
Smoking, I've quit for a few weeks like twice, and I've managed to start again both times when I've been drunk.

I don't really know if I could stop properly though, it's not that I've tried and I can't... it's just that I don't really want to.
I'm addicted to meth, but only the pure blue stuff.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Page 1 of 2