Yo, 'sup everyone.
Bought a new guitar a couple of days ago. The guitar in question is an Ibanez Prestige SV5470F. It's pretty nice, but I can't get the intonation on my low E-string right. It's constantly a bit flat, meaning that I need to shorten the string length, but the problem is that the saddle is already as close to the headstock as possible, but the intonation is still off a bit. It doesn't truly drive me crazy, but if anyone could share any tips, I'd appreciate it. I'm not even trying to do anything crazy with the tuning - I just swapped in a .10,5 - .48 D'addario XL set and tuned the guitar to E standard. This problem only appears with the low E and a tiny little bit on the low A. All other strings spot-on perfect and the saddles aren't even close to be at their limit. Any help appreciated.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Sometimes this happens when the magnets pull too much on the string. I would try lowering the neck and middle pickups deep down to confirm or rule this out quickly.
do you like the way the guitar is set up right now?

neck adjustments, action adjustments, string changes, even neck shimming or length compensation can get you there.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I do quite like the setup as it is, but it seems to be as I suspected, and hopefully it's nothing that a guitar tech can't sort out during a routine check and setup. I'll probably take the thing to our town's guitar repair guy in the near future.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah