Page 1 of 7
Meat Loaf- Hang Cool Teddy Bear.

I kid you not. It's amazing. And the double Avantasia albums.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Deftones - Diamond Eyes.

Massive Deftones fan, and Diamond Eyes is simply an improvement over SNW in every way. Fantastic album.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.

They're tied for number one, in my opinion.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I like A7X's new album. It's been one of the few albums in a long time which sounds like it's meant to be listened to from start to finish.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
So far, it's supposed to have been a great year for metal, but every single big artist's release has been a dissapointment to me, especially Ozzy's new album. From what I've heard from Black Label Society's new album, it's shaping up to be one of their best yet. SDMF.

Edit:^^ Really? I thought besides "let me hear you scream" and "diggin me down" it was pretty awful.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Jul 30, 2010,
Quote by GibsonMan321
From what I've heard from Black Label Society's new album, it's shaping up to be one of their best yet. SDMF.

I wasn't all that impressed with the singles they released.

I'm hoping it's a good album though. Then seeing them in November.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Brothers by The Black Keys is very good. I still need to listen to the new Crystal Castles album

I heard Recovery is meant to be useless
Snakes for the divine by High On Fire.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by GibsonMan321
So far, it's supposed to have been a great year for metal, but every single big artist's release has been a dissapointment to me, especially Ozzy's new album. From what I've heard from Black Label Society's new album, it's shaping up to be one of their best yet. SDMF.

dude,true that,the ozzy album has no incredable songs on it (i do like latimers mercy tho) but for the most part 2010 kind of sucked,i hate to say this....but sadly...the best album i heard all year was tom pettys mojo.and thats pathetic because i hate petty and love ozzy...i hope ozzy is going to release one last awsome album,and then retire,i would like to see him leave on a high.
I haven't gotten any 2010 albums yet I think.
The only release that I want to get so far is A7x's new album and Iron Maiden's album whenever it comes out. I also wouldn't mind Black Label Society's album too
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Necrophagist's alb-

Oh wait.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by JayT44
I wasn't all that impressed with the singles they released.

I'm hoping it's a good album though. Then seeing them in November.

I thought "Parade of the Dead" was sort of like a return to an early ozzy sound for Zakk, and then "Crazy Horse" was pure low-chugging Black Label power, sounded a bit like Bleed for Me, and I liked the flanger on the opening riff. The only thing that concerns me is that it was all recorded at Zakk's home studio and it sounds more "raw" than it normally would.

I'm seeing them as well in KS when they roll through.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Airline-Olie

K-Pop > Metal

o shit, you sir better kickstart that flame shield of yours
Crystal Castles would be up there for me.

As well as Flying Lotus' Cosmogramma.
That album WILL be a heavy influence in future music..... IMO
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.

By far my favourite album that came out this year.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.

/thread
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by GibsonMan321
I thought "Parade of the Dead" was sort of like a return to an early ozzy sound for Zakk, and then "Crazy Horse" was pure low-chugging Black Label power, sounded a bit like Bleed for Me, and I liked the flanger on the opening riff. The only thing that concerns me is that it was all recorded at Zakk's home studio and it sounds more "raw" than it normally would.

I'm seeing them as well in KS when they roll through.

Crazy Horse was good. Parade of the Dead was meh IMO. I don't think I like how Zakk's voice sounds a lot higher pitched now. I hope he doesn't sing like that on all of the new songs, and it's not the good higher-pitched voice like on "Spread Your Wings".
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.

Wasn't a big Coheed fan, until I heard this. Great album from start to finish.
Quote by Patrick L

Wasn't a big Coheed fan, until I heard this. Great album from start to finish.

Agreed

also this:

Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.

Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.

That's about it.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Both new Avantasia albums
Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang
Masterplan - Time to be King
Meat Loaf - Hang Cool Teddy Bear
Pain of Salvation - Road Salt One
Sabaton - Coat of Arms

2010's doing well so far
Quote by Minkaro
Both new Avantasia albums
Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang
Masterplan - Time to be King
Meat Loaf - Hang Cool Teddy Bear
Pain of Salvation - Road Salt One

2010's doing well so far

I really didn't like the totally unexpected bluesy vibe of Road Salt One... but that's just me. Daniel Gildenlöw is still the best singer alive.

I'm checking Nightmare right now, it's pretty okay actually.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---