I am a new user of this forum. I want to know the rules of this forum and how can I become an active member. Please help me!!!
The rules for each individual forum can be found at the top of that forum. Read the rules of each forum before posting in it.

Here are the basic rules, found at the top of The Pit: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=11&announcementid=140

Welcome to UG.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
^The guy's joined to advertise, man.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by emad
^The guy's joined to advertise, man.

I didn't see any when I posted...

He didn't have a sig at the time. I didn't bother to check his profile or look at any other posts he has made. Oops.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
He didn't have a sig at the time.
It's pretty common, Jay. Sometimes they member-up and post, then go back and put ad links in their sig. He smells funny. Did you check him for multi?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Yeah Jay I agree with SYK.
He probably wanted to post in a few threads before he added links to his sig so he wouldn't get banned before he got a couple posts in.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Yeah Jay I agree with SYK.
He probably wanted to post in a few threads before he added links to his sig so he wouldn't get banned before he got a couple posts in.

Yeah, that occurred to me. It has been dealt with.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.