I've tried various multieffects pedals over the years and up to now have never bothered with individual pedals. Lately I've been more and more tempted to move onto individual pedals as I rarely use the majority of what the multi's offer and really just want to build a regular sound which I can embelish with a few effects as needed.

Currently I'm considering the following:

MXR 10 Band EQ
Suhr Shiba Drive
Suhr Riot Distortion
EH Holy Grail Reverb
EH Memory Toy Delay
MXR Zakk Wylde Chorus

I'm also looking at adding a boost pedal and possibly a wah of some sort.

Currently reasearch has been based on various reviews and Youtube demo's. I will be looking to demo the pedals in person before purchasing.

The effects will be used with Blackstar HT and Laney LV amps. Music style is mainly rock and metal covers.

Does anyone have any alternative suggestions to look at? Total budget is around the £1,000 ($1,500 USD) mark which will need to also cover power supply and floor tuner.
The problem with that pedalboard is that you should probably only have a 1 channel amp, as half of those effects would go in through the effects loop and the other half in the signal chain, unless you intend on never using the drive channels on the amp. Which is a shame, Blackstar and Laney make fantastic gain channels.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Nothing wrong with a drive pedal, if you're using it to tighten the amp's distortion.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.