sooo, this is my first guitar that has a tremolo bridge, so ... i tried tuning it without stabilising the bridge, i was trying to tune it for ages, then i realised the bridge wasn't in place properly, then it came clear to me that i should have made it in fixed position before tuning it... problem is, im not sure how to do that :/

I know that it's something to do with the back, some switch or something, but i can't remember, and i dont want to damage it by trying to force that metal bit in the wrong direction

help anyone?
Last edited by zukias at Jul 30, 2010,
if it`s a edge zero it`s a prestige model, therefore read the manual, everything in there will answer your question, you need to change one string at a time, make sure the bridge is level, adjust the bridge with the thumbwheel if necessary, have you got the zps system in or out
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Jul 30, 2010,
Quote by ibanezgod1973
if it`s a edge zero it`s a prestige model, therefore read the manual, everything in there will answer your question, you need to change one string at a time, make sure the bridge is level, adjust the bridge with the thumbwheel if necessary, have you got the zps system in or out

I've only been playing guitar for 4 months, so not much of that makes sense to me :/

would you know where i can get a good manual? Because all the ones i've tried looking for only really tell the detail, they seem to miss out the utter basics about the bridge :S

how do i get the bridge level again? Because ever since i tried tuning it, it's not level anymore it's so that there's not much space to pull the whammy bar