Hey guys, hope this falls on the right ears. I've been saving up for a piano and lessons the past few months and I was wondering if anyone could help with some advice. I was looking for a keyboard to purchase. It doesn't matter to me whether its a MIDI controller or a standalone keyboard, as I have a MIDI interface for my microKorg already.

What I was looking at lately since the prices were so low on musiciansfriend, were the Casio WK210, and M-Audio 61es/88es/Oxygen 61. I'm willing to go up to about $200 USD and was hoping you guys would have some advice. I play around and record music with Ableton and Logic so the MIDI functions of the Oxygen are welcome, but the semi-weighted action of the es series seems very desirable. In short, HELP! (any other suggestions are welcome)

cheers
If you're playing mostly stuff with actual piano parts (like classical) then get the one with weighted keys.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
If you're playing mostly stuff with actual piano parts (like classical) then get the one with weighted keys.

This. Yamaha do some decent ones.
hello
I like M-Audio stuff. I've got an Axiom 25 right now, and it has a really nice keyboard. It's only semi-weighted, but it feels nice enough. I'd recommend getting one of the larger ones, though. I only got the 25 because I couldn't afford the 49 or the 61.