Anyone know of a program that can count how many times a key word appears on a site? I want to find something out.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
If you do CTRL + F type in the word in the search and click highlight all
Yeah, i guess it's pretty impractical, screw it then.. Cheers anyway.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by crohno
on the whole site???? or just a page

This... If it's just a page, Ctl-V the whole thing into Word.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Thanks guys, i don't think I'll bother. It wasn't for a project or anything, i just wanted to satisfy my curiosity. If i've got to copy loads of pages into word i don't think i'll bother.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Thanks guys, i don't think I'll bother. It wasn't for a project or anything, i just wanted to satisfy my curiosity. If i've got to copy loads of pages into word i don't think i'll bother.

It isn't difficult. Press control and f together. A small search menu should appear on your browser. Type in the word and then click search or whatever. You should find that the number of times that word appears on that page should be stated. If you press search it'll say 1/x, and then say 2/x, until you get to x/x.
Quote by Craigo
It isn't difficult. Press control and f together. A small search menu should appear on your browser. Type in the word and then click search or whatever. You should find that the number of times that word appears on that page should be stated. If you press search it'll say 1/x, and then say 2/x, until you get to x/x.

Id need to search the last 2 months of pit threads compared to the last 2 months of another forum. It'd take ages.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by Craigo

He wants to do a whole site, not just a page.
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Id need to search the last 2 months of pit threads compared to the last 2 months of another forum. It'd take ages.

Holy crap dude, wtf are you trying to do?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Conspiracy Theorist eh?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Lol, nah. I just wanted to know if people talked about hating something more than they talked about liking something. I was going to measure the amount of key words like "justin bieber, lil wayne, jonas brothers etc etc" are used in the pit and compare it to a general chat forum on a different site you'd expect to like that sort of thing.

Stupid idea really. Not really a fair test.

Quote by Karl Pilkington