Hey y'all.

New cover from me, now on guitar. Did In Flames' awesome song Bullet Ride, always loved the riffing in it, fun to finally get to cover it properly. Comments are nice! Also; C4C! Just link to the cover you want a critique on! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wekP0WxZf54 - Clickyclicky!

- Kergash
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
Hey man...real good! Nice song choice too....one of my favorite from Clayman. I wasn't sure if you were gonna try the solo or not....but you pulled it off! Webcam vids always degrade the quality, but this still holds pretty well. nice work man.
Good sound quality, (I'm jealous) great riffing, and timing but I think it would have been cool if you played the clean part to. Solo was well played. Although the first bit (imo) might have sounded a tinsy bit better played more staccato-y, if that makes any sense. Also some small adjustments to the bends/vibrato. Overall I'd say you did a great job and it is on its way to being a perfect album replica!
Quote by brandon2784
Good sound quality, (I'm jealous) great riffing, and timing but I think it would have been cool if you played the clean part to. Solo was well played. Although the first bit (imo) might have sounded a tinsy bit better played more staccato-y, if that makes any sense. Also some small adjustments to the bends/vibrato. Overall I'd say you did a great job and it is on its way to being a perfect album replica!

Thanks man, really appreciate the criticism! And yeah, I was to play the cleanpart, but my pedal busted out on me, so to change to clean I'd have to physically press the button on my amp, which complicated things. :p
But yeah, I'll work on some of the things you said, always love to improve.

Also thanks to all the other guys with the responses, I'm gonna work on what ya'll said ^^
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
I've never heard the original song, but your playing seemed really good. The timing was spot on, and that solo was pretty cool. Loving your LTD btw, very nice guitar.
Quote by hawk_kst
Solid playing man, Shame I don't know the original to compare it too but it was still pretty sick!
Solo was pretty damn good!
I'm not too keen on you're tone or the mix, how did you record this?
I'd recommend some line 6 gear if you can afford it! Like a pod or something for recording

I just recorded everything via a Sony Handycam, thats why the quality of the sound aint the best. I'm gonna invest in either a pod or something alike that, external soundcard or whatever, next month when I get payed from work ^^ Also, the amp used was a Fender Frontman 150 I believe, just a borrowed amp. :p Though I did buy myself a Koch Studiotone 2 yesterday, so my tone's been drastically improved!
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

hey dude, thanks for your crit. i havent heard this song before, so im just gonna crit based on what i saw. Your rhythm playing is pretty good, and as said above playing the clean section wouldve been cooler The solo was pretty nice, maybe adding in some vibrato would have made it better. i didnt really care for the tone that much, but it couldve been your cam quality. good job anyway dude!
Quote by jj1565
what type of music do you play?

if you play mostly bees in a box music then go wt the MG
if you play transformers, more than meets the eye, then Spider.