Aria XL-DLX £129

what for: All forms of rock and metal

has: floyd rose
HSH
Coil tap
maple neck
not really any type of double locking trem at that price point is normally poor quality and will give you so much grief. if you are looking for a double locking trem you need to be lokking at adding another 100-200 pound before you get any kind of good quality imo
I've been through loads of reviews i posted here in case any1 had experience or knew anything about them
Quote by ibanezgod1973
not really any type of double locking trem at that price point is normally poor quality and will give you so much grief. if you are looking for a double locking trem you need to be lokking at adding another 100-200 pound before you get any kind of good quality imo

Very true. Best tremlos to look for are kahler or original floyds and them on a guitar will cost you at least 400. I dont know about this bridge though, neither the pickups
Quote by zakarai
Very true. Best tremlos to look for are kahler or original floyds and them on a guitar will cost you at least 400. I dont know about this bridge though, neither the pickups

Not true, my ltd has an original floyd rose and i got it for $350. Sounds amazing too
(got it on sale though ,was $450, definately worth at least $700, the was it sounds)

He could also just swap out the pickups if he doesn't like them
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Last edited by 100% at Jul 30, 2010,