Well my phone is a piece of shit i've had it for the last 3 years (Also i'm with T-mobile )

My dad informed me he's going to the T-mobile place tomorrow to set up some new plan or whatever, not really going to complain much since he's paying for it. However, I have got to get rid of this phone (anyone who has ever owned a sidekick slide knows what i'm talking about) and I need some recommendations. Normally this would involve lots of research on my part but I just have a day to decide and at this point I really only need a phone for texting and calling. The former is used a lot more than the latter.

I don't care about 3G networks, bluetooth, etc. I DO however want something that won't break easily or have me throwing it across the room due to shitty antennae signal and preferably has a keyboard for texting, cameras are nice too. Also budget in mind

Any advice would help. They keep releasing a new phone on the market like every 3 days so I can't keep up anymore.

Cheers!
Nokias are very sturdy phones, as are HTCs. In my experience anyway.
hello
You pretty much cannot go wrong with many of the android/google powered phones..my friend has the MyTouch and loves it (a girl). I will look into it more and post here.

Edit: that was easy- http://reviews.cnet.com/best-tmobile-phones/
<3 Beardfish

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love you so much.

YAY!
Last edited by OctaVariuM8 at Jul 30, 2010,
I'd love to get a smart phone but I have to pay for school so i'm kind of broke right now
I played with a motorola Cliq like 5-6 months ago but they're probably obsolete now. Also we're not signing a new contract so no freebies
Quote by Inbleach
I'd love to get a smart phone but I have to pay for school so i'm kind of broke right now
I played with a motorola Cliq like 5-6 months ago but they're probably obsolete now. Also we're not signing a new contract so no freebies

Well those are important details that are absent. Smart phones are surprisingly affordable now, which is why I posted those, but still not really for a student (I know how it is). I would just go and take a look at your local store with him and just see what feels right.
<3 Beardfish

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love you so much.

YAY!
Quote by OctaVariuM8
Well those are important details that are absent. Smart phones are surprisingly affordable now, which is why I posted those, but still not really for a student (I know how it is). I would just go and take a look at your local store with him and just see what feels right.

I probably should've mentioned all of that in my post It blows being broke all the time.
I'm on T-Mobile and I have a HTC Hero (known as a G2 Touch by T-Mob), I can't recommend it enough, it's a great smartphone with lots of apps, has a virtual qwerty keyboard and is good at everything it does. You might want to consider the HTC Desire (next model up from Hero) or the Nexus One, all great Android phones that are well-built and serve their purpose very well.

LONGEDIT: HTC Heros are quite cheap over here in England now, you can pick one up for £150, so it might be in your price range.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Last edited by longman240 at Jul 30, 2010,
Hi. I'm a iPhone user and a Apple fanboy.

I love it.

kthxbye
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
Hi. I'm a iPhone user and a Apple fanboy.

I love it.

kthxbye

If I were on ATT I'd go donate sperm so I could buy an iPhone. I'm on a Macbook pro right now.