I have decided to buy one used, but after reading some of these comments on here about their reliability I'm kind of hesitant. Do you guys think that these amps are reliable enough to buy used, or should I save my money and buy a new one with warranty.

Thanks
xxxNames Aaron,
Would Love To Get A Band,
Talk To Me I'm Nice.
A used Bugera? You can't have much money..

You should get a new one because the used one may have the faulty transformer clip?
Quote by xxthreatsignal
I have decided to buy one used, but after reading some of these comments on here about their reliability I'm kind of hesitant. Do you guys think that these amps are reliable enough to buy used, or should I save my money and buy a new one with warranty.

Thanks

I think they are as reliable as other amps. If you look at stories about other amps youll find the same comments about new releases from other companies especially when it comes to tubes. Keep in mind some money is saved in quality control however, which is why mesas and Engls dont sound what they are worth but are more solid in their reliability.

If you go to the bugera users thread youll see lots of people happy with their bugeras, which says a lot cause people tend not to write to make complements. The most common reason to write is to seek help, and what youll find is happy users.

Keep in mind every company improves their manufacturing quality after the first batch of their products. Bugera being a new company I would go for a new one so you make sure you get the improved quality control. They are worth every penny, but im gonna recommend you get the 333xl instead hehe.
Last edited by nyandres at Jul 30, 2010,
Quote by Andrew/WK
A used Bugera? You can't have much money..

You should get a new one because the used one may have the faulty transformer clip?

I really don't. I only have 300 dollars. Okay Thanks.
xxxNames Aaron,
Would Love To Get A Band,
Talk To Me I'm Nice.