Poll: Would you suck a guys dick if he gave his life to save yours?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you suck a guys dick if he gave his life to save yours?
Yep
28 36%
Nope
50 64%
Voters: 78.
Page 1 of 2
Hypothetical scenario:
Dude takes a bullet for you and saves your life, as a result he is certainly going to die in the next few minutes and wants a blowjob, no-one else is around, do you suck his dick?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Hypothetical scenario:
Dude takes a bullet for you and saves your life, as a result he is certainly going to die in the next few minutes and wants a blowjob, no-one else is around, do you suck his dick?

Original idea bro!
I'd do it but no homo.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
No.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Is he hot?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Hypothetical scenario:

Nice user title.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Is he hot?

Yes.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Where did the bullet hit him? If it hit a certain vein/artery I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to get a boner anyway?
Assuming he could, I guess. I wouldn't be happy and I'd probably down an entire bottle of Jack Daniel's as soon as I finished, but I guess I owe him.
I'm the only person that said yes?
He took a bullet for you!Give something back.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
uhhhh no, not worth it... if thats the last thing he wants from life he might have issues i'd think

EDIT: ohh it was for me? still no but i'd feel worse for not doing it >.>
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Jul 30, 2010,
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Is he hot?

That's what I wanna know.

But something about sucking the cock of a dying man doesn't sit will with me.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Original idea bro!
I'd do it but no homo.

I love you so much, man. I'd take a bullet for you.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jul 30, 2010,
no. I'D call a friend :P
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
I would, on the condition that he looked like Matt Bomer.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Jul 30, 2010,
Quote by bass-man9712
uhhhh no, not worth it... if thats the last thing he wants from life he might have issues i'd think

A blowjob is definitely up there in the top things in life, why not have it as the last thing?
I guarantee if they gave the option of "last meal" or "last blowjob" to inmates going to the chair the latter would be far more popular.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Hypothetical scenario:
Paddy, a decision like that would take at least and hour or two to contemplate.

Uh-oh, he died before I could come to a decision. Oh well.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
A blowjob is definitely up there in the top things in life, why not have it as the last thing?
I guarantee if they gave the option of "last meal" or "last blowjob" to inmates going to the chair the latter would be far more popular.

How would he get an erection if he's bleeding out?
Pertaining to the above mentioned miraculous survival - Sucking his penis would be signing his death sentence, since he'd obviously have to be killed, should he survive.

If you get what I mean.
Yeah, i could always imagine him as a girl. I know females don't have penises, but it would still make me feel better to know that i was sucking off a female in my mind.

analedit: Actually if he looked anything like Tuomas Holopainen, then i would have no problem giving him a BJ.

Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 30, 2010,
If he dies during, Is it necrophilia?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Paddy, a decision like that would take at least and hour or two to contemplate.

Uh-oh, he died before I could come to a decision. Oh well.

Thanks why you have to think about these things in advance. Weren't you ever a cub scout? Plan for every eventuality, especially those requiring you to give blowjobs. That's what our troop leader always said.

Quote by darkcheef

He's REALLY turned on.

Seriously though, the issue people have with the realism of this scenario is the fact that he gets an erection while bleeding out? ...Really?
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Jul 30, 2010,
Quote by darkcheef

let's not quibble over the details. the fact is, this man is dying. it would be the last blow job he'd ever receive. who knows, maybe he's harbored feelings for you this whole time. moreover, he's dying for your sake. what else can you do for him, barring getting him medical attention?
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 30, 2010,
a hand job....maybe
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
He gave his life for me.

So yeah, I would.

Screw all of you who are so insecure about your sexuality that you can't give a little of your time to make the man's - who just gave his life for you - last few minutes a little better.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by MakinLattes
let's not quibble over the details. the fact is, this man is dying. it would be the last blow job he'd ever receive. who knows, maybe he's harbored feelings for you this whole time. moreover, he's dying for your sake. what else can you do for him, barring getting him medical attention?

I'd say, "sorry, I'm not into that stuff"
Admiral Horatio Nelson's final words were, "Kiss me, Hardy." on his deathbed/field, do you think something as meaningless as sexuality mattered? no! he wanted some affection. I say, let the man die at least somewhat happily.
Quote by darkcheef
I'd say, "sorry, I'm not into that stuff"

He's not into dying yet he took a bullet for you.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
He's not into dying yet he took a bullet for you.

Yeah, but he only took the bullet so he could try to corner me into giving him head.
Page 1 of 2