The v55 came in today

PICTUREZZZ

Sorry for the shitty quality of the pictures. Phone camera. Blah blah blah.

Today was the longest day ever cause I was at work from 11-5 and i knew the amp was waiting for me at home.

REVIEW
Well before I bought the amp, I tried out the v22 at my local GC cause that was the only Bugera they had in stock. Go figure. Anyways, I absolutely love the cleans on this thing. The crunch of it is pretty good. I like it, but it just seems a tad muddy. But that's probably the crappy pickups on my Dot. That's gonna be the next thing on my hit list. :O

This thing is much bigger than I thought it was going to be. Holy crap. It has a fairly decent weight to it. Seems pretty sturdy, but I'm a little cautious cause the back of it is so open and is just begging for something to destroy it. (Yes, my amp is a slut.)

Hopefully I won't have any problems with it in the future, but I have a feeling some of you anti-Bugera people will tell me otherwise

This was my first written review so I apologize If I'm lacking anything.
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
nice hnad
Guitars:
94' Epiphone Les Paul Honeyburst
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG560

Amp:
Peavey Valveking Head
Marshall 1960b
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Cool.

Can you do some clipzorz?

HNAD

Sure! Cept they wont be very good on account that I'm a rhythm guitarist I'll try maybe tomorrow
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I don't care. I just want to here the amp here on UG

Lol. OKAY!
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
I have the head and love it. HNAD! I honestly think most of the bugs have been sorted out by Bugera by this point. With the exception of the cheap, stock tubes they seem to be pretty great out of the box. Maybe I'll work on some clips to appease the masses, haha.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Looks nice!

HNAD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by ianae86
I have the head and love it. HNAD! I honestly think most of the bugs have been sorted out by Bugera by this point. With the exception of the cheap, stock tubes they seem to be pretty great out of the box. Maybe I'll work on some clips to appease the masses, haha.

Yeah. This is my first tube amp so idk about "good tube sound" haha. And I agree, best looking amp out there. Next to ac30's
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab