This one guy Bumped into me and said sorry, Needless to say I killed him.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I once lost at a computer game and smashed my hand into the screen so it broke
I'm always really nice but there was one day i blew up like mad.
I'm broke all the time and ,i love mountain dew, i rarely get enough cash to get a lot of soda. So one day i got a 24 pack because some friends are coming over to hang out. Well one of my friends rages over an embarrassing cod4 ass whooping and throws my mountain dew of the balcony.
i beat him up and we arnt friends anymore.
that's just ****ed up shit.
Nah, there are some things that get me angry pretty fast, but most of the time i'm nice, friendly, etc.
Sail upon the open skies
My brother deleted my World of Warcraft account, so I attempted to shove a remote up my ass.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
I try not to be an angry person, I don't like being angry. Though, I did nearly rip a guy a new one for cheating in poker.
I never over-react. How dare you. Fuck you you bag of rancid cunts.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Nah, I very rarely get angry. Only instance I can think of where I might have over-reacted is when I was sharing a room with my little brother, and he wouldn't stop screaming at a video game he sucked at. I held a lighter under his teddy.

Annoying thing is that he reacted like "go on then, you're not going to, I don't care" until my mum came in. Then he funnily enough just happened to burst into tears at that moment.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I don't get mad unless someone is really mistreating me persistently over time.

Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm more of a frustrated person.

This too.
I get irritated pretty often. it takes a lot for me to actually get angry. I once grabbed this guy by his collar and slammed him against a wall, saying, "If you don't shut the fuck up right now, I'm going to rip your balls off and shove them down your throat." he called me a crazy fat bitch and ran off. I didn't see him after that. that's probably the most violent I've gotten with someone, and it really isn't much to talk about.

usually, if you act insane, people will avoid angering you.
Internally, yes. I don't let any of it out. I keep my mouth shut and just let people be stupid. I don't argue with people or yell at people or anything like that, I just ignore them completely most of the time.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Internally, yes. I don't let any of it out. I keep my mouth shut and just let people be stupid. I don't argue with people or yell at people or anything like that, I just ignore them completely most of the time.

I'm like this when dealing with users on UG. Nosferatu Man, however, is pushing me pretty far over that line.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 30, 2010,
Quote by angusfan16
I'm like this when dealing with users on UG. Nosferatu Man, however, is pushing me pretty far over that line.

That's what I'm like in real life. I'm a lot more likely to express my opinion on UG.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Kriegherz
My brother deleted my World of Warcraft account, so I attempted to shove a remote up my ass.

lol icwutudidthar
I thought it was his mother that did that though...

OT: At home I get mad a lot but at school I tone it down and never lose my cool... Wish it was the other way around.
Quote by darkcheef
Not really, I rarely overreact to anything in real life.

this.

i'm not the type to flip shit on people. usually only my brother but on the other hand he's the only one to push me that far
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by angusfan16

He's an anonymous troll on a forum. What kind of life does that guy have? Not one worth living, at least. So it's all cool.
Nah, I'm quite chill, brah.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
This one time when I went to do my riving exam, they didn't allow me to for buroucratic reasons.

I almost choked a bitch.

Like, honestly, this guy had to come down to settle me down.
I'm not an angry person. I don't overreact like that
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I sometimes overreact and sometimes I just don't care
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Craigo
He's an anonymous troll on a forum. What kind of life does that guy have? Not one worth living, at least. So it's all cool.

I'd still like to see him banned at least. If he's just going to waste others time, then why should he be allowed to remain here?
Sail upon the open skies
If I'm pushed far enough I can get very angry. Its happened a couple times but for the most part I'm pretty laid back.
i have a VERY short temper, i get mad at almost anything anymore, i try to work with it though, but some times it doesnt help, the dumbest thing ive done was punch a wall, but that doesn't solve anything, as the wall wasn't the thing that pissed me off
one day you will wish you had done a little evil, for a greater good