Page 1 of 2
I need an excuse to either miss work altogether, or show up an hour late tomorrow. i work overnight from 10:15 - 5ish.
i know yall are slackers, cause were all in the pit right now instead of helping our mommies cook or something, so help me bromigos.
"I was fapping and I came all over my clothes, had to wash them n' stuff". Do it.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Can't you just request the day off? Or ask a co-worker to cover for you?

Just say you're too sick.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Depends on what for. If it's an appointment, sure, just call in sick or explain it to them in truth.
You've got a real attitude problem, McFly. You're a slacker!
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by JayT44

This or call in.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by JayT44

jayt when the eff did you go green?
and i just got hired a week ago! i dont know anyone there to ask to cover for me, and i cant say it in spanish so even if i did i wouldnt be able to communicate it :/
You: yes hello I'm in the process of becoming a woman and need to miss work, for a critical surgery on my... umm... yeah.

Them: ........WHAT THE **** I DID NOT WANT TO KNOW THAT!
...but go ahead
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by GoodnightHero
jayt when the eff did you go green?
and i just got hired a week ago! i dont know anyone there to ask to cover for me, and i cant say it in spanish so even if i did i wouldnt be able to communicate it :/

youve been working there for a week and are considering calling in sick already?

better work on updating that resume.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
James, you're late! You wouldn't be a latecomer if you were dating a beautiful girl like Barbra Streisand!

-David Liebe Hart
"The early bird catches the worm first" but "The early worm gets killed first"

Just say this when you walk in, dont even let them say anything. They'll be so baffeled that they'll leave you alone and not ask questions
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
"sorry cant go to work today, im stuck in the pit right now. bbl lulz"
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
youve been working there for a week and are considering calling in sick already?

better work on updating that resume.

ok, theres a pretty decent reason for it. I never get to see my dad, and he basically only invited me over when theres a good (boxing) fight on (i know were lame), and i havent seen him in about two or three months and the fight will be over by 11 so its perfect.
Quote by GoodnightHero
ok, theres a pretty decent reason for it. I never get to see my dad, and he basically only invited me over when theres a good (boxing) fight on (i know were lame), and i havent seen him in about two or three months and the fight will be over by 11 so its perfect.

that is a weak reason to not go to work
Quote by GoodnightHero
I need an excuse to either miss work altogether, or show up an hour late tomorrow. i work overnight from 10:15 - 5ish.
i know yall are slackers, cause were all in the pit right now instead of helping our mommies cook or something, so help me bromigos.

You... Aah... Were trying to save the world by fapping on an active bomb, attempting to deactivate it.
Quote by Snakeskin
that is a weak reason to not go to work

im not looking for judgment from a guitar forum. i just need some help!

and to the guy who said explosive lung cancer: youre my hero.
your car battery died and you had to get your dad to jump start your car.
Quote by Kevin19
Blood in your stool.

Any one who gets the reference is a beast.

"Sorry im late. I was checking my stool for blood"

?
Quote by darkcheef
Explosive diarrhea

This always worked for me
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by GoodnightHero

as soon as you post anything you risk being judged

anyways if your only gonna be gone for an hour why not tell your dad to record it and watch it with him after work

seriously, youve only been working for a week? dont risk getting fired for something that stupid
Completely ignore work for a day and then on Sunday pretend that you got locked in your bedroom for over 12 hours. Say you had a lock on your window but the key wasn't in the room either and the doorhandle broke or something.
This will start a RIOT! in me
^your username blew my mind. and then i saw the . at the end of it and it put itself back together.

Quote by Snakeskin
as soon as you post anything you risk being judged

anyways if your only gonna be gone for an hour why not tell your dad to record it and watch it with him after work

seriously, youve only been working for a week? dont risk getting fired for something that stupid

cause i get off at 5 in the morning.
i worked twice on my birthday two days ago theyll give me a break. and i highly doubt ill get fired for coming in an hour late.
and seeing my dad once every couple of months isnt really that stupid to me, so **** off.
Last edited by GoodnightHero at Jul 30, 2010,
Quote by GoodnightHero

I completely get it man, shit sucks when you're seperated from family, I'm the same way...

uh, I mean, um... lULZ Y0u Er t3h 5uk5 @ |Yf3 loLolololo
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by GoodnightHero
i worked twice on my birthday two days ago theyll give me a break. and i highly doubt ill get fired for coming in an hour late. and seeing my dad once every couple of months isnt really that stupid to me, so **** off.

depends on the place. Your telling me that you really cant find another time to see with your dad? or think of something by yourself (cause its so hard right?)

but if your that confident why did you even come to the pit?

and i dont think your dad would want you to get in trouble at work just for him.

and im not gonna F'k off, i gave you advice.

you came to the pit with this thing, deal with it.
why dont you just show up a little bit earlier to your dads then planned and leave a little earlier?
ive missed ALOT of things for work. sucks, but thats life
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Quote by GoodnightHero

i worked twice on my birthday two days ago theyll give me a break. and i highly doubt ill get fired for coming in an hour late.
and seeing my dad once every couple of months isnt really that stupid to me, so **** off.

don't worry, so does everyone in the pit
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by M0lliP0Ps
why dont you just show up a little bit earlier to your dads then planned and leave a little earlier?
ive missed ALOT of things for work. sucks, but thats life

loots like thats what ill have to do unless i can get away with explosive diarreah and then checking my stool for blood.
i know. this thread is depressing. haha

Quote by velocigecko
don't worry, so does everyone in the pit

Quote by JayT44

this if you wanna go the 'respectable' way >.>
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Just tell them you have to go in for a colonoscopy.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Gyroscope
Just tell them you have to go in for a colonoscopy.

Big Bang Theory reference?

Also just phone in sick and take the whole day (night?) off.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Just tell them something came up and you'll be an hour late. Asking for a night shift off isn't a great idea because it would be next to impossible to find someone to cover it.
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
I've used food poisoning a few times from: bad bbq's, Turkish restaurants and a lousy cooking BF. They've always felt for this.
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by lt22
your car battery died and you had to get your dad to jump start your car.

If you drive use this.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Page 1 of 2