So it's been 3 years since I've graduated from highschool.
I've spent all my time since then helping my dad come back from homelessness and help him get him back to the good life. Now he's almost at the end of a shitty 7 years and I have no idea what to do with myself when he won't need my help anymore

I've been thinking real hard and have no idea what to do.
I jut play guitar surf youtube and read philosophy books on the toilet.

SO HOW DO YOU FORUM JUNKIES DEICED WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE?
I DONT WANT TO WORK AT THE DOCKS FOREVER(((((
Go to university brah.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
figure out what makes you happy and pursue it
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
1. Learn grammar.
2. College.
3. Find a job you enjoy.
4. ?????
5. PROFIT. Hopefully, you'll find a job that gives you lots of money.
6. Marriage or something, why I should I be planning your life out for you?

Figure it out yourself.
Study Philosophy at college/university?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Kevin19
1. Learn grammar.
2. College.
3. Find a job you enjoy.
4. ?????

Figure it out yourself.

I asked how you would do it ding dong.
Quote by Vampire 255
Study Philosophy at college/university?

DING We have a winner.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by levi.lydat
I asked how you would do it ding dong.

Oh. You're welcome anyways.
Find a job
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Want a serious answer, click the link that says HT reg, and post this there. You arent going get too many serious answers here. We will be glad to help you out.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Looks like you need to do some soul-searching and find out what really makes you happy in life. Then pursue it in any way possible.
Youve been out of highschool for 3 years and you have done nothing?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
College is expensive though. So be sure it's right for you before you just sign up
You should be proud you helped out your dad so much, youve got to have ggod karma for that!

I havent graduated yet myself, but if you ever rrun a bit low on cash, I'm sure your family would be willing to help you out
Quote by Oroborous
College is expensive though. So be sure it's right for you before you just sign up

It depends. He could get financial aid from the gov and it could cover everything unless he chooses to go somewhere expensive.
I'm in the same position as you only I start senior year this fall.

Crap.
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Quote by Kevin19
Oh. You're welcome anyways.

Wow...you're kind of a douche.

TS...ever think of going back to school? The first few semesters of college you're basically taking general education courses with a couple electives so if school interests you, apply to some colleges. If you get in and think you might be able to afford it then go and take some classes. Find out what interests you. If you absolutely hate school, disregard my post and...join the circus maybe? Everyone loves a clown.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

...except work and help support his dad in his time of need?? I swear half of the people in here didn't read TS's post.
Peepee on yo tittays
Well now that I don't have to work and help me dad I was thinking school is the most obvious choice. I want to go and meet people and learn but I just can't get motivated.
Part of me wants to disappear and become a starving hermit.
The other part wants a well paying job with a big house and loving family.

man if only it was like ancient Greece
Quote by misty_b
...except work and help support his dad in his time of need?? I swear half of the people in here didn't read TS's post.

I did read it, I meant something for himself.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Kevin19
1. Learn grammar.
2. College.
3. Find a job you enjoy.
4. ?????

Figure it out yourself.

The only time one of those has actually made sense!
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Aaaahhhh I getcha.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Except get his dead beat dad back on his feet, which I personally think is pretty admirable.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

I was going to LA for school but I stayed with my dad.
He told me the most heart breaking story I couldn't leave him

I got better at guitar and gained excellent work ethics if it makes you feel better.
I think I'm going to be in the same position as you in a few years, man. My dad is en route to homelessness currently. I'd just try and find something you love, and go to school for it providing you can afford it. Or you could be a drifter, that's always fun.

Not really.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
That's very good what you've been doing

What do you really enjoy doing? Work towards that in any small way you can, doing other things along the way to sustain yourself until then if necessary.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Just_Matt
I finished high school 4 years ago and I still don't have a clue.

You're not alone. I've spent a little more than 3 years in community college and I've had trouble making carreer choices. I think I'm almost come to a decision though. I've found something I might be real good at.
Quote by metaldud536
You're not alone. I've spent a little more than 3 years in community college and I've had trouble making carreer choices. I think I'm almost come to a decision though. I've found something I might be real good at.

Actually, it's good to know I'm not the only one. I'm really tired of new beginnings I hope this time I got things right.
I'm gonna be a junior at university and I don't really know what I'm doing...torn between pursuing a career as a cop or federal CJ job, or just working regular old jobs while making music and livin in my own small place. Like someone else said, a starving hermit or a big house and family. So ya you guys aren't the only ones who don't know where they're goin.

And TS I'd say go to a community college while working a part time (or full-time if you need to) job and figurin out what you wanna do, then maybe transfer to a different school.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!