Hi all, im looking for a free software who simulate a drum track so i can play on it.

Playing with a metronome is boring.

After a little search i read about ezdrummer and FL studio but its not free and look so complicated...

What do you guys use when you just want to groove/funk/improvise with some beat ?
I just read about Hammerhead rhythm station. It seems pretty solid
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
torrents are always free

<_<

>_>

<_<
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Shirate
torrents are always free

<_<

>_>

<_<

It doesnt tell me what are you using ?
Quote by Shirate
torrents are always free

<_<

>_>

<_<

if you cant afford software, you go for the free stuff. how hard is that to understand? the threadstarter has the right idea.

BlackJinx, try out the demo of addictive drums. the demo is limited to a few different drums, but it gives you something basic to work with. on sale during august at guitar center as well, so if you like it you can pick it up for a good price.
Quote by jof1029
if you cant afford software, you go for the free stuff. how hard is that to understand? the threadstarter has the right idea.

BlackJinx, try out the demo of addictive drums. the demo is limited to a few different drums, but it gives you something basic to work with. on sale during august at guitar center as well, so if you like it you can pick it up for a good price.

Thank you very much jof1029. Im downloading addictive drum 1.5 demo.

Thats what i was lookin for.
Quote by BlackJinx
& thank you heminder, i will try hydrogen if i dont like addictive drum.

it seems its for linux. it says experiental windows installer..

no worries!

yeah, it's been branded as 'experimental' for windows, since it's developed mainly for linux.
should work just the same.