This is my band, we're called WarCrux. We're a four piece Northern Irish metal band.
If we get the most 'likes' in this competition we win two days recording time, professional sleeve artwork and free promotion, etc.

Now I'm not asking you to like it unconditionally, all I want if for you to listen to it and if you like what you hear click the like button and help us out. If you don't like it, no problem.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150211223090316&oid=48996102978

Thanks alot.

(I hope this doesn't count as spam.)
you had me at metal
i like the sound you guys have too
ill press like
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
knew when i seen the name that i heard of you before
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
liked
also, mighta been off of fastfude, or else metal ireland, cant mind where, or what it was about, good luck
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
i really like the sound you guys have goin for you. It's really original, ive never heard anything like it
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Yes, I'm aware we aren't doing anything new and exciting.
Well to be perfectly fair the Northern Ireland metal scene is long dead, at least we're not doing alternative rock that rips off Biffy. We're keeping it old school and ripping off Metallica
I voted and listened to the whole song because it was really good

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.