Page 1 of 2
Blast beats and djent riffs all up in that bitch.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Please don't. At least 50,000 bands already have. Metal bands covering pop songs is played-out, silly, and super lame. You're played-out, silly and lame for thinking about it.

I do like Lady Gaga though.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Devourment.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
The most metal thing ever to do with a Lady gaga song? Nothing.

So metal.

We have a winner

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by B100d Lu57
its a guilty pleasure........any ideas on how to metal her song bad romance up??

Didn't someone already do this? Can't remember who it was, maybe I set my Friends on Fire?

EDIT: Ah, right, The Demonstration.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Last edited by devilskommander at Jul 31, 2010,
Quote by SeveralSpecies

So metal.

lol...........but i have a female singer who likes gaga...........this was her idea
Quote by Msu_Man04
Is there a black guy rapping in the versus of "Bad Romance?"

There is in the one I have. It ticks me off. I got it off of LimeWire, so... part of me thinks I don't have the real version.

Nope. You've either got the wrong song or a remix.
Quote by dudetheman

My band covered it Gothenburg style, it's pretty fun. Harmonized the chorus riff and did some pedal point for the verses. And, don't call her a guilty pleasure, we all know she's just plain good.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Nope. You've either got the wrong song or a remix.

There's probably something malicious in there too. LimeWire and all.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by B100d Lu57
its a guilty pleasure........any ideas on how to metal her song bad romance up??

Don't.

She's an overrated generic pop singer who wears odd outfits. People need to stop worshipping her.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

So metal.

Pfft.

Buy the oldest tape recorder you can get, get a guitar, and the necronomicon. Take these items up to the top of the coldest mountain in Sweden. Summon evil spirits and have them be your hell-spawn backing band while you record the gr1mmest tr00est cover of Bad Romance no one will ever hear because you must destroy the tape afterward. The reason for this is because no average human being could take that much recorded br00tality.
Quote by bbetances
pretty good songwriter too.

and I hear her performances are pretty sick.

yea exactly....im not a big fan mainstream pop or whatever, but i dont see why people hate on her
Quote by TMF128
Don't.

She's an overrated generic pop singer who wears odd outfits. People need to stop worshipping her.

Nah, she's pretty good bro. If you're going to tell him "don't" make sure to clarify that it's dumb in general no matter the pop star in question.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Primus2112
Pfft.

Buy the oldest tape recorder you can get, get a guitar, and the necronomicon. Take these items up to the top of the coldest mountain in Sweden. Summon evil spirits and have them be your hell-spawn backing band while you record the gr1mmest tr00est cover of Bad Romance no one will ever hear because you must destroy the tape afterward. The reason for this is because no average human being could take that much recorded br00tality.

That is pretty metal, but not as metal as doing nothing.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
That is pretty metal, but not as metal as doing nothing.

It's more metal, because you record the most metal cover in history, but then you destroy it for the greater good. So it's pretty much like you've done nothing.

Quote by Primus2112
It's more metal, because you record the most metal cover in history, but then you destroy it for the greater good. So it's pretty much like you've done nothing.

Doing nothing by actually doing something, even though it's the same as doing nothing???

They speak of this only in legends!

So metal.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Doing nothing by actually doing something, even though it's the same as doing nothing???

So metal.

But then, don't forget to write a tribute to that br00tal cover later. Even though you could never remember the whole thing. Own up to it in the lyrics though.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Lady Gaga is tr00.

I actually enjoy her. Nothin wrong with pop, and for pop she's actually pretty good.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by SeveralSpecies

So metal.

Quote by Pleasure2kill
Quote by Primus2112
Pfft.

remember to also do an acoustic version right after.

You should do it. I would like to see someone make a good cover of one of his songs.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by SteveHouse
But then, don't forget to write a tribute to that br00tal cover later. Even though you could never remember the whole thing. Own up to it in the lyrics though.

tr00

*passes out from headbanging so much*

*that's metal as shit*
Just listen to it how it is. Not everything has to be Metal.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

It doesn't???

That's so metal.
Quote by BladeSlinger

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I remixed bad romance, cut it up hardcore, took out chorus, cuz that shit aint for dancing. All electronic though, no guitars or anything.

I don't think doing a metal cover would be that hard, just move all the notes and chords to the heaviest strings in a drop tuning of your choice, I suggest drop-A.
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 31, 2010,
Quote by SeveralSpecies
It doesn't???

That's so metal.

Yea man, only tr00 Metal fans don't need everything to be Metal. They're just that Metal.

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Guys, it's not funny anymore.

Quote by Pleasure2kill
Nah, everybody does a metal, metalcore, screamo, or post-hardcore version of pop songs nowadays. Whatcha gotta do is a reggae cover of it!

Now that would be awesome!
Page 1 of 2