I wrote this and I was wondering if anyone here considers it good enough to add instrumentation to.

One day we all will
Lose control of the world
And thought will slow down.

We think less and less,
We dance more and more
To a repetetive beat,
Being a consumer *****.

A single lyric repeated,
A single light left undimmed.
We will no longer read.
There'll be less to believe.
We've planted the seed;
This can't be unhinged.

One day we all will
And thought will slow down,

And our bodies lifted,
Our eyes left ungifted,
We just never fitted,
We just never fitted

Cause we think too much,
We don't dance,
We don't rhyme,
We don't resolve and we walk amongst what society calls monsters because one line is so damn much larger than the other and our speaches don't match and our inspiration comes solely from our own light rather than the common mediocre unoriginal bullshit you all blindly follow everyday,
But then we digress because we've said our part,

And our bodies lifted,
Our eyes left ungifted,
We just never fitted,
We just never fitted.

One day we all will
And thought will slow down.

I kind of don't like it but my bandmembers read it and want me to turn it into a song, what do you guys think?
has song potential. but if you don't like it, don't use it. but i advise to first just see how that song would turn out. perhaps you'll like it as an song.
I'm all that is left. Or maybe I'm all there ever was.
no
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by bbetances
was this inspired by the thread in the pit about unusual time signatures?

other way around, i wrote this poem a month ago, then it kinda sub-consciously put some stuff into my post on that thread today haha. but im ALWAYS talking abt the stuff this poem talks abt, like how people dont want to think abt their entertainment anymore and would rather let anything on tv hypnotize them into being just lke every1 else.
It has potential to be a good song. I say go for it. It couldnt hurt, if you dont like it after? Just save the music and write different lyrics.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Blackwaterson89
It has potential to be a good song. I say go for it. It couldnt hurt, if you dont like it after? Just save the music and write different lyrics.

sounds like a good idea.

"One day we all will
And thought will slow down"
did anybody notice that this part is a haiku? 5-7-5. oops actually the 7 is a 6. but its close to a haiku...kinda...