Page 1 of 2
So Pit, what all do you think you'd have to do to take over the world?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption

wat?
Become a dictator. Or be well loved.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

you need to get the us out of the way first
dictator canada during arecesion in the us invade the us if that iswon the rest of the world should come easily
Well yeah, you're gonna need some role of authority but that alone wont get you far. I think you'd need an army to do coup d'etas of other countries, also work out a fair tax system that also funds your conquest. And also religion would be a good way to get people to follow you, maybe break down all of them and make one that people are forced by law to abide too. Of course, that would cross the line with some people.

Never said you hadda be a JUST ruler.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Scratch my last idea, just a giant "lay-ser" on the mooon.

Write a religion more badass than any current religion so everyone drops their faith in the inferior religions and follows me into holyness and badassery.
I could be your savior Corruption. Follow me and you will be my right hand man once I take this world as my own.
This space has been intentionally left blank.
Quote by Baldorr
Write a religion more badass than any current religion so everyone drops their faith in the inferior religions and follows me into holyness and badassery.
I could be your savior Corruption. Follow me and you will be my right hand man once I take this world as my own.

I'm convinced. Lead me to salvation oh holy one.

Just get one of those giant cruise ships with sonic weapons and blast MGMT thru them. That should kill everyone except the hipsters; Use some Slayer to finish them off.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Baldorr

Sounds pretty simple on paper, all you'd have to do is convince everyone that you are God and can therefore re-write their religions.

Still... it has been tried several times before...
who wants this old world? I'd rather happen upon another planet to rule. I'd establish my authority before there were other settlers. I don't have the time to start a religion or launch a military campaign.
Quote by Baldorr

So you mean Scientology?
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Divide by zero

oh wait....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
get my hands on a Fulton Recovery System
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Hmm.. So Baldoor can be the head of the religion department.
I think SlackerBabbath would be a great General of the Military.

Taking control of the media would be very important. Make sure nobody knows about the plans of world conquering. Then they'd get paranoid. We'd need people on the inside of the internet, newspapers, news channels all around the world.
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption
Hmm.. So Baldoor can be the head of the religion department.
I think SlackerBabbath would be a great General of the Military.

I'd rather be head of the religion department. I think I can make a pretty good case for all religion being related, which would be an advantage in getting all religions to follow one single cause.
First step, be rich enough to own 3% of the worlds money. Get it all in bills. Then find some way to destroy every computer in every bank everywhere. Since 97% of the worlds mine only exists digitally you would control all the worlds money. Therefore you would own every country or be able to buy every country out. Sounds easy eh?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I'd rather be head of the religion department. I think I can make a pretty good case for all religion being related, which would be an advantage in getting all religions to follow one single cause.

Good point. Are you a good public speaker? And one more thing...

...to convince people, would you be willing to get the mark of two scars on each hand?
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption
Good point. Are you a good public speaker?

Well I'm the frontman for a band, so I have experience of public speaking.
Quote by Corruption
And one more thing...

...to convince people, would you be willing to get the mark of two scars on each hand?

Sure, I've worked in the metalworking industry, so my hands are already covered in scars, so four more shouldn't make much difference.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jul 31, 2010,
Quote by RockRoots42
First step, be rich enough to own 3% of the worlds money. Get it all in bills. Then find some way to destroy every computer in every bank everywhere. Since 97% of the worlds mine only exists digitally you would control all the worlds money. Therefore you would own every country or be able to buy every country out. Sounds easy eh?

I thought this was pretty clever. The flaw of course is that you'd be assasinated by international bankers before you got a chance to do anything with it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
All you need to do is have boobs, considering nearly every leader is a man, the world would fall like dominoes
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Woo someone said i was smart, how silly
Quote by Corruption

Not invade Russia during the winter months.
Well I guess I might have to call in my bestfriends.. I mean Batman and Ironman would help a little I guess..
Make brain slushies!
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
First, I'd have to get rid of that pesky Alex Jones. He's always ruining my plans of world domination.

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
On a serious note, I'd attempt to take control of language. Phwoooah.

Screw taking control of their money or their laws, if I'm in control of the very basis of civilization, who's gonna question me?
Last edited by denfilade at Aug 8, 2010,
Frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Simply walk outside.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by mini flea
All you need to do is have boobs, considering nearly every leader is a man, the world would fall like dominoes

A man's brain in a woman's body! The two most powerful weapons in the world combined! You'd be unstoppable!

inb4 "oh that's sexist!" comments
Cure cancer, have the whole world lookup to you.

You can pretty much do whatever you want then..
Quote by Antis0cial
Cure cancer, have the whole world lookup to you.

You can pretty much do whatever you want then..

"That guy's beating up an old lady with her walking stick!"

"Dude... that's the guy that cured cancer."

"Oh. Well, good for him, then."
Quote by CoreysMonster
"That guy's beating up an old lady with her walking stick!"

"Dude... that's the guy that cured cancer."

"Oh. Well, good for him, then."

What if it's The Queen?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
What if it's The Queen?

Curing cancer and beating up the Queen?

The man would be a legend.
People, I play Civilization so everyone step aside, I know what I'm doing.
YNWA
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Sounds pretty simple on paper, all you'd have to do is convince everyone that you are God and can therefore re-write their religions.

Still... it has been tried several times before...

Jesus did that.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2