trying to decide which amp head to get next week. the heads ive been looking at are the new mesa dual rec, mesa mark v, or engl powerball. and i need a little help deciding.
personally in that price range try to find a Mesa Mark IIc+........best amp mesa ever built in most peoples opinion and john petrucci himself used one for a long time
Guitars:
94' Epiphone Les Paul Honeyburst
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG560

Amp:
Peavey Valveking Head
Marshall 1960b
im really looking for an amp which heavy rhythm channel, the typical shred solo sound, but it needs to have above decent to beautiful cleans. also needs a little versatility.
mark iic+ is perfect cause it has perfect cleans and it still has that rectifier sound..try to find one on craigslist cause they dont make them anymore
Guitars:
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG560

Amp:
Peavey Valveking Head
Marshall 1960b
Quote by Karpet King
mark iic+ is perfect cause it has perfect cleans and it still has that rectifier sound..try to find one on craigslist cause they dont make them anymore

What?!
A IIC+ sounds nothing like a Rectifier
Last edited by littlephil at Jul 31, 2010,
Quote by littlephil
What?!
A IIC+ sounds nothing like a Rectifier

sorry i meant mark series

excuse me its 5:30 in the morning and im loaded on caffeine and havent slept yet...i eas thinking in my head mark but typed rectifier
Guitars:
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG560

Amp:
Peavey Valveking Head
Marshall 1960b
Ok then! I was a little worried when I read that. Removed the obnoxious wall of quotes
Guitars:
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG560

Amp:
Peavey Valveking Head
Marshall 1960b