Page 1 of 2
Vintage Morley Chorus/Volume: Good condition. $95 ono.

Digitech RP250: box is worn, comes with an adapter. $125 ono.

Maxon AD100: Japanese unit, comes with a step down transformer for use in Australia. $200 ono.

PM for any questions or offers!
BUMP!, digitech is sold,

now avaliable...

Vintage Morley Chorus/Volume: Good condition. $95 ono.

Maxon AD100: Japanese unit, comes with a step down transformer for use in Australia. $200 ono.
BUMP!, Morley is sold,

now avaliable...

Bump,

Maxon AD100: Japanese unit, comes with a step down transformer for use in Australia. $190 ono.

Also, Paul C Timmy. Amazing, versatile, transparent, low to mid gain boutique overdrive pedal $240 ono
Bump

Maxon AD100: Japanese unit, comes with a step down transformer for use in Australia. $180 ono.

Paul C Timmy. Amazing, versatile, transparent, low to mid gain boutique overdrive pedal comes with box and manuals! $230 ono
Adding:

Maxon OD880:
Smooth overdrive reminiscent of the tubescreamer pedals. Comes with box, manuals, and US power supply. Asking $220 ono

BTW: incase your wondering, I will ship overseas, as long as the buyer pays for the shipping charges.

Thanks!
ya got more bumps on this thing than the inside of my friend's ex-girlfriend's pu***. And that's sayin somethin. maybe delete a few so we can see wat's for sale? Then you'd only have 1 page of this.
-Your shadow of doubt.
AFAIK, you cant delete posts in this section of the forums, other people have more bumps than I.

Updated list of stuff

Maxon AD100: Japanese unit, comes with a step down transformer for use in Australia. $180 ono.

Maxon OD880: Smooth overdrive reminiscent of the tubescreamer pedals. Comes with box, manuals, and US power supply. Asking $220 ono

Ibanez Overdrive II: late 70's overdrive, fisrt version. Asking $240 ono
Page 1 of 2