I decided that the Toadworks I had before just wasn't cutting it - yes it could be fuzzy, but it was sometimes unclear and a little tame. So, which one to get.

That'll do. I should say thanks to jeoyowen on here - great guy to deal with.

The review: This thing is mental. As anyone with experience knows, the first thing that I went for was the radio fuzz, or Plug in Baby in a box and then cranked out that riff. They're pretty much spot on, with the right EQ'ing I think it is just Matt's live tone. Playing around with the stab knob creates some bizarre feedback effects which sound pretty cool. I wish there were a way to have an expression pedal control that knob (and don't say fuzz probe - from what I can make out it's backwards, surely the stab knob would be more fun being lowered when you get closer to the plate). Trying out some of the other settings, I think there are a lot of fuzz effects you can get from this thing, there are some many possibilities, and yes, some may squeal, but that's quite good fun as well, and at least you know the sound isn't the one you're after.

Tl;dr - Fuzz Factory, very cool but a little insane.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
never heard of it...but it sounds good get some clips
Guitars:
94' Epiphone Les Paul Honeyburst
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG560

Amp:
Peavey Valveking Head
Marshall 1960b
Quote by BabyWantABottle
For an expression pedal for stab try this I've got one or two and it works great! - http://www.musictoyz.com/guitar/pedals/tip.php

Ooooh, that looks quite interesting. How does it work though?
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Hidden Hippo
Ooooh, that looks quite interesting. How does it work though?
I'm guessing that instead of a wah pot in the pedal, it has some sort of gear assembly, which then turns the pot.
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
It is a bit, but I find with the MXR I can EQ that bit out and just get a really thick fuzzy sound.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Kensai
I seriously thought about getting one of these once, but after I saw a video of some guy demonstrating it, I immediately decided it wasn't practical at all for me.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Happy new pedal day! Those pedals are awesome and quite crazy from what I've heard from demos and reviews. I kind of want one... I also really like the way they look.
such a cool, crazy, and borderline useless pedal...HNPD!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.