do you think Iron Maiden will do a UK arena tour like in 2006 this time round?? couldn't see them last time and i'm determined to see them this time haha
No.

The cold weather acts up on Bruce Dickinson's dodgy knee and Steve Harris done his back in changing a lightbulb.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by eazy-c
No.

The cold weather acts up on Bruce Dickinson's dodgy knee and Steve Harris done his back in changing a lightbulb.

well that sucks!! everywhere gets a proper taste of Maiden and we don't? that's bull crap to be honest
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Pretty sure he was joking lol. Anyway, don't they play there like every year at download or whatever other big festivals there are?
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
No.

Only real metal bands like Aerosmith and My Chemical Romance play Download.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
And Limp Bizkit of course. I hear they played a track of their '87 demo, Festering Nun.
Why would you want to go watch Maiden play nothing but their newer, and quite frankly terrible songs?
Quote by andyscoot
Why would you want to go watch Maiden play nothing but their newer, and quite frankly terrible songs?

No U
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
They are playing Sonisphere tomorow (which I will be at) and think thats the only UK date atm
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Hail~From~Afar
It's not terrible. They're progressing musically!

progressing =/= good

Dont take that as I don't like new Maiden, I do, apart from A matter of life and death. And the new one isnt sounding promising either.

I think its possible with a new album. Cause they have done a UK tour for every new album since ive been a fan (which granted, is only 2, but still)

I hope they do anyway. As long as its not a repaet of the AMoLaD tour, which was pretty boring till the encore, I'd definately go.
^I think it's good they are playing newer stuff. The Somewhere back in time tour was for their older stuff. Maiden usually add the UK dates quite late into their tour.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly