Hey Guys

Looking to write some music and go on to record it online

My Influences are : The Mars Volta, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Radiohead and various others I also play guitar and piano/keyboard and am gonna try singing

All you really need is Willing, An Instrument, and Guitar Pro (Or Power Tab, its free).

I have no set placements either So I dont mind if we have maybe 3 or 4 Guitarists all working together sharing out parts and writing together Although we do need someone who has access to a drum machine program

Thanks

Ultrasonic
Hey I'd be willing to help with this, it sounds like fun! I rarely get ideas myself, but I can usually come up with something to go along with parts already written (if that makes sense). I play guitar, bass and a bit of drums (but do not have any way of recording the drums, sorry).
Mars Volta? Radiohead? Sounds like my kinda stuff.

Might help with some keyboard/synth or guitar parts. If you send me anything you write, I'll have a look and see. I write progressive stuff too so I might even be able to help you out with compositions if you want?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Way ahead of you!

Here are two songs (unfinished) that might be useful. One has just been written and the other is a little older. I have other stuff but well, a lot of it's unfinished so I thought I'd start here!
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
You've got a bassist right here. My main influence is Geddy Lee, which is right up the "Prog -alley"!
John 3:16 = Truth

Sight reading tableture = Guitar Hero for real guitarists
are u still looking??? i really wanted to be in a bad since last year and i could play rhythm for the guitars so if u need a rhythm guitarist count me in
I can help with some odd ball parts and alot of the bass and songwriting. I'm a session musician from the South and I would love to work with somebody