Being able to make a living with guitarplaying. Seems do-able to me, with some luck.
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Wildest: Being the guitarist/backing vocals of a Prog or Death Metal band.
Reasonable: Working for a game design company.
Wildest: Be a billionaire
Reasonable: Be a millionaire

I don't want to be rich for the money, it's unimportant once you've got enough to live free of financial worry, I just want to do it for the sake of it!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
1. ^Yakult, where have you been you slimy sea monster?!

2. Wildest: Get paid a bajillion dollars for making silent velcro.
Reasonable: Get the crazy epileptic chick that looks like Natalie Portman.
Wildest: pilot a Gundam, be half human half robot and have abilities people wouldn't have due to robotics (weapons basically, and excess strength)

Reasonable: make a living on my music (without interference of others, as in ppl saying you should change this, and that, or it would sound cooler like this etc)
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Wildest: Getting a wife and family
More reasonable: Become a musician in a famous band
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Wildest: Colonize saturn/the moon with a harem of attractive lingerie models and become a successful composer.
Reasonable: Become a moderately successful composer who gets enough money to get away now and then on longer trips.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Jul 31, 2010,
Wildest: Start a successful band, make a living off of music.
Reasonable: Become an aerospace engineer and do music as a serious hobby
Wildest: Emperor of the world who achieved this by ****ing more women than everyone else

Reasonable: Writer or psychiatrist.

edit: Scratch that, I'll become emperor of the world by ****ing ALL the women.
Last edited by cornmancer at Jul 31, 2010,
Quote by sfaune92
Wildest: Getting a wife and family
More reasonable: Become a musician in a famous band

might wanna flip them mate just saying
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Kensai
Wildest: Colonize saturn with a harem of attractive lingerie models and become a successful composer.
Reasonable: Become a moderately successful composer who gets enough money to get away now and then on longer trips.

can I apply for the position as "harem tester" once you begin your reign on saturn?
Wildest: To be a Llama
Reasonable: To get a job
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Wildest: To be married to that special someone and successful in fields of music, information technology, graphic design, and animation.

Reasonable: To be married to that special someone and be at least successful in one of the fields above?
Your wildest dream: Being a Session Guitarist who, eventually, finds the hidden tomb where the single "Leftie Flip" Iceman ever made is stored (I will love whoever a long time if they could point out where I could buy a "Leftie Flip" iceman style guitar :]). With it, my shredding skills are brought up several octaves and result in myself becoming Paul Gilbert status in playing skill; the dream comes to settle when I'm an Instrumentalist playing what I love.

A reasonable dream: Not a dream so much as a goal; I plan to be a Session Guitarist when I'm older. I really do plan on doing this as my career choice (I.E; Saving money for schooling, learning an ample amount music theory, etc.).
Last edited by -DaTB- at Jul 31, 2010,
Wildest Dream - Sexy time with the girl

Reasonable Dream - To be happy
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Wildest: Make a living with music - that includes performing, writing, producing... basically anything and including as many genres as possible.
Achievable: Find a job I don't get bored with after half a year.

Quote by CoreysMonster
can I apply for the position as "harem tester" once you begin your reign on saturn?

Protip: Inquire about the models' gender before making such requests.
Wildest: to be the lead vocalist/guitarist in the most worshiped melodic death metal band in the world

reasonable: to do another small tour next summer
Sail upon the open skies
Wildest: To find some sort of blind, idiotic, forgotten, archaic creature from beyond the stars in an ancient, non-parallel city of mass wealth and made of some form of green, moss-soaked stone and to go insane from seeing this Lovecraftian, tentacled, writhing mass of eyes, flesh, and thousands of unending mouths that seem to peer into the very pit of Hades, itself. However, I go so very, very mad that I gain mystical powers that are unknown to any living thing on this and several other planes of existence and just destroy and wreak as much havoc and chaos as possible. And ascend into the very universe itself and enter a neutron star collision and enter another dimension, which would create a time paradox and this would end time as we know it...

The most reasonable would be to play bass in a band and just do what I love. Writing, playing music, and drawing.
Wildest: clone Heather Graham and Scarlett Johansen for sex slaves, and create a mixture of the two for a wife. 'Heather Johansen' is clearly a hot name too. Extra Bonus: once they start to hate me, their teloromes will be running out anyway, so I'll just make Heather Johansen 2 etc.

Reasonable: Move to Norway and research into atom physics at Trondheim.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Wildest: Internationally renowned singer/guitarist. Band or solo doesn't matter.
Reasonable: Nice house, family, etc.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Last edited by breadstick at Jul 31, 2010,
Your wildest dream - have the perfect man, family, big house, travel the world, money and happiness and be a photographer for national geographic.
A reasonable dream - be a photography for a magazine or something and maybe have a guy
Wildest- Supreme robot over-lord
Regular- Regular robot over-lord

Failing that-

Wildest- Successful singer/songwriter
Regular- Semi-successful singer/songwriter
Wildest dream - Outlive Keith Richards.
Reasonable dream - Outlive Mick Jagger.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Wildest: Reviving speed metal/thrash metal by my own band becoming popular in the rock/metal territory, also being considered as one of the best guitarists of all time

Realistic: Having any sort of job related to guitar/music.

EDIT: The "wild" dream is actually achieveable, except maybe the speed/thrash revival part.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Last edited by TMF128 at Jul 31, 2010,
Wildest Dream:

Inspire a revolution in the music industry, something along the lines of putting real music back into the public eye, where its not just a sampled mess of over produced and auto tuned vocals and pneumatic drill drum beats. Finding a way to get people to appreciate when effort has been put into music too, that'd be awesome, yet highly unlikely.

Achievable Dream:

Become either a succesful singer/songwriter, or become successful with my band.
Wildest; Start a hugely successful band and play music for a living.
Reasonable; Work at Valve.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Jul 31, 2010,