ok i was going to grab one of these:

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/83947

but since i have just had to buy my first car + insurance + tax i now havnt got any money to spend on gear =(

so basicly i have to take a case back to a shop near me and get store credit worth £60 so any ideas on a fun pedal to grab for that much?

tbh i dont want to get a chorus because i have kind of fallen in love with that H20 pedal so im going to have that for my birthday instead =)
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Have you considered building your own? There are a lot of kits and pcb's available. There's a thread about it at GB&C iirc.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
i guess i could do, im pretty good with electronics but i just dont know where to start, all i have on my pedal board (if you can call it that) is a barber dirty bomb and a JD wah.... thats it

i guess once i have brought my first pedal to play with it will all come easy and i will know what i want next.... i just dont have a clue about starting off lol
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
The easiest place to start is building a tubescreamer. Pretty easy. There's a certain smugness satisfaction value that goes with something you built yourself that consumerism just can't replace.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Perhaps add an EQ into the chain? Should help that Dirty Bomb out a lot. MXR 10 band's are pretty snazzy.