Tradetang, are they good guitars?????????? i found some increadibly cheap guitars, and it seems too good to be true, like for example a 1963 jaguar for only 266$, it seems too cheap or an american fender for only 216 $

EDIT: I USE THE SEARCHBAR, THEY'RE CRAPPY GUITARS RIGHT??? PLEASE ANY MOD DELETE THIS POST
Last edited by crohno at Jul 31, 2010,
They have the logo in the headstock and some of them even the fender certificate, isn't that ilegal???
Quote by crohno
They have the logo in the headstock and some of them even the fender certificate, isn't that ilegal???

yea it is, did you follow the ad on the side of some youtube videos?

but yea they are fake, they dont even give you a model or anything
Quote by crohno
Tradetang, are they good guitars?????????? i found some increadibly cheap guitars, and it seems too good to be true, like for example a 1963 jaguar for only 266$, it seems too cheap or an american fender for only 216 $

EDIT: I USE THE SEARCHBAR, THEY'RE CRAPPY GUITARS RIGHT??? PLEASE ANY MOD DELETE THIS POST

CALM DOWN ON THE CAP LOCKS!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's a site that sells cheap fake guitars.
Quote by crohno

Yup, people can do naughty things.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I just bought a Les Paul goldtop ''Slash special'' as it was called by the seller 'dave' on tradetang.
I knew that these guitars were fake and I understand that counterfeit guitars are damaging companies like gibson, but I bought it as a test with no intention of using it properly. Guitar came in a week and a bit and was basically brilliant.
It looked like proper mahogany and the only exterior fault was a cm of non-stained rosewood by the stock. Apart from that it is fine. Plays better than my classic vibe 50's strat which is a bloody good guitar. all in all, i would not endorse the buying of guitars from the site, but the one I got was bloody good.