so i recently bough a razorback that i am now taking back (no floyd) but i wasn't quite sure what one i should get, my budget tops out at 500 unfortunately or else i would be getting the slimebolt (slimebolt=sex)
choices:

Last edited by andocommando24 at Jul 31, 2010,
niether...those LFR's on razorbacks are horrible...and also, razorbacks are horribly overpriced...spend your 500 bucks on something else that isnt signature and I assure you at the end of the day you will be much happier
Last edited by archenemyfan at Jul 31, 2010,
hmm.
if you have the option at least try ONE of them out lol.
They may seem the exact same but,
trying all of them would be better.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Nameless742
hmm.
if you have the option at least try ONE of them out lol.
They may seem the exact same but,
trying all of them would be better.

oh yeah they are all the same, i just wasn't sure what graphic to get. i'm lame like that...
I'd go with the blue lightning one, but if you could get the Blackbolt one that'd be even sexier. =P Also, where'd they get the design for the Cemetary Gates one(the bottom one)? The only thing it has in common with the song is the black-and-white-ness of the video, I don't see any defined pattern that has anything to do with the song. o_O
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Enix165
I'd go with the blue lightning one, but if you could get the Blackbolt one that'd be even sexier. =P Also, where'd they get the design for the Cemetary Gates one(the bottom one)? The only thing it has in common with the song is the black-and-white-ness of the video, I don't see any defined pattern that has anything to do with the song. o_O

the one on the bottom is actually the dean db biomech, after looking at some videos on youtube i have determined that that one is kinda lame. haha
the blue looks cool
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.