I play alot of songs by bands who tune down (btbam, mastodon, etc) and I hate having to retune my guitar or change the pitch of the track so I can play along. I decided I'm going to invest in a pitch shifting pedal so I can quickly and easily make my guitar sound like it's tuned down.

I did alittle research and noticed the Boss ps-5, behringer ultra shifter, and the morpheus droptune.

Are any of those good quality pitch shifters? Or are there better pitch shifters out?

Thanks in advance!
Quote by bokma
I play alot of songs by bands who tune down (btbam, mastodon, etc) and I hate having to retune my guitar or change the pitch of the track so I can play along. I decided I'm going to invest in a pitch shifting pedal so I can quickly and easily make my guitar sound like it's tuned down.

I did alittle research and noticed the Boss ps-5, behringer ultra shifter, and the morpheus droptune.

Are any of those good quality pitch shifters? Or are there better pitch shifters out?

Thanks in advance!

The ring thing is the fastest one I have tried, however, even then it still does not sound the same as actually downtuning