Poll: what religion are you?
Poll Options
View poll results: what religion are you?
Christain
121 24%
Muslim
8 2%
Hindu
5 1%
Buhdist
6 1%
Shintu
2 0%
Wica
4 1%
Satanist
8 2%
Jewish
5 1%
athiest
236 47%
Other
101 20%
Voters: 497.
Page 1 of 11
Atheism, teh best religium.

Don't take that seriously.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Apatheist.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
All the cool religions banned the internet around the 1920's.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

All of them
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I'm not religious, but I practice Buddhism philosophy (recently started). but that's not really a religion, nor was it ever meant to be.
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
Im a buddhist muslim jewish christian monk.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Agnostic.
-----
Agnosticism is not a creed but a method, the essence of which lies in the vigorous application of a single principle... Positively the principle may be expressed as in matters of intellect, do not pretend conclusions are certain that are not demonstrated or demonstrable.

Truth through science and application.
Last edited by Yhdeksas at Jul 31, 2010,
I'm one of those douches that doesn't practice any religion, but takes part in all the fun parts of Christianity.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
And I hate to be 'that guy' but Atheism isn't a religion.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
used to be a christian, but did some serious thinking, and realised im not actually.. no i actually got no clue right now. i guess im non religious
Metal grows on you.
Mainstream Jumps on you,
rapes you anally
and leaves.

mainstream is to music what the worm is to the apple
Quote by Todd Hart
And I hate to be 'that guy' but Atheism isn't a religion.

which leads me to ask, does anyone know what they do at Atheist churches? http://firstchurchofatheism.com/ there's actually one in my town, I just don't see a logical reason for it...
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
I sense this thread becoming a religious debate about god's exsistance.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I believe in Pastafarianism. This is an image of a Flying Spaghetti Monster. For it is He who is responsible for all existence.

(Invalid img)

All hail His noodly appendage.
Last edited by PowerOfGlove at Jul 31, 2010,
Your poll made me sad, incorrect spellings galore.

I am an atheist.

If I had to go off beliefs and morals/general ideas of a religion it would be Buddhism. I don't agree with it all though, so no thank you.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by haz_uk
god doesn't exist.
Kensai posted in this thread though. I saw it!
Quote by Ir a+infinitive
which leads me to ask, does anyone know what they do at Atheist churches? http://firstchurchofatheism.com/ there's actually one in my town, I just don't see a logical reason for it...

There was thread about it (well, de-baptism, but it lead to this) a little while back.

We all sat on the logic-high-ground and scoffed at them.
How come most people here are athiests?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Ir a+infinitive

Judging from the front page it is a way of having a bunch of western traditions like marriage and funerals without being a Christian.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

I don't want to speak for anyone else, but I'm just atheist through lack of being a religion, rather than really choosing to be with or without religion. It's more like indifference.
I think people just think science has more answers than any God.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Last edited by Hereiwas at Jul 31, 2010,
Quote by ctb
Kensai posted in this thread though. I saw it!

Twice

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

They've yet to see my grace.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Your poll made me sad, incorrect spellings galore.

Wica and Shintu gave me a good chuckle.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

I would expect that, given we are living in 2010.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Because science is disproving a lot of religious ideologies and concepts. Now people have to truly have faith in their religion because otherwise an atheist will come along and tear down everything they half-heartedly believed in.

/not a slight at those of religious or atheist belief.
Quote by PowerOfGlove
I believe in the Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

(Invalid img)

All hail his noodly appendage.

Glad to see another Pastafarian
Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra, as opposed to the Bible? Who wins?-Frank Zappa
Quote by PowerOfGlove
I believe in the Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

(Invalid img)

All hail his noodly appendage.

South Park reference?
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Agnostic, yeah.

Edit: I also find Discordianism to be a humorous take on religion, but I can't really believe in it, heh.
Last edited by Zeropathic at Jul 31, 2010,
I'm a nihilist... It is the most BR00TALZ!!

Srs answer: Atheist

Edit: My family does christmas and easter and stuff even though we're not religious at all which is kinda ironic, but the presents are worth it.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Jul 31, 2010,