Poll: How's Your Social Life?
Poll Options
View poll results: How's Your Social Life?
46 12%
35 9%
42 11%
35 9%
31 8%
46 12%
60 15%
56 14%
24 6%
20 5%
Voters: 395.
Page 1 of 4
Poll coming...

On a scale of 1 to 10, how active is your social life? 10 being out practically everyday, 1 being very rare that you go out.
8. depending on the day or week. or if i have band practice.
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
If I had one, I wouldn't be on UG.

Probably about a 7 or 8 on your scale. Leaning towards an 8 or 9 at the minute due to the fact it's summer and my friend has free access to a tennis court.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
8. I've been in the last few days but that's only cos my sleeping patterns ****ed so I have no energy. But I have like 4 people texting me every morning seeing if I'm out tonight if that counts?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

3. Apart from work, I don't go outside at all. I also alienated all the people I know regardless of whether I wanted to talk to them or not.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Todd Hart
If I had one, I wouldn't be on UG.

Probably about a 7 or 8 on your scale. Leaning towards an 8 or 9 at the minute due to the fact it's summer and my friend has free access to a tennis court.

Not necessarily. I'm on UG but will be going out in about an hour
Quote by Trowzaa
8. I've been in the last few days but that's only cos my sleeping patterns ****ed so I have no energy. But I have like 4 people texting me every morning seeing if I'm out tonight if that counts?

same. the last two nights I've gotten to bed around 5 and wok up at 8
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....

angst angst
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
A 6. I see a lot of my friends when they're available, like over summer they have jobs, one of my best friend's Mums just had a baby so she's staying home more to help etc so I stay at home a lot but I'd see people nearly everyday if I could.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
3 or 4, but it's something I'm trying to fix.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Rather non-existant right now. This summer I've had to move back home because I couldn't keep the apartment (the guy I lived with moved in with his gf and I couldn't take over the apartment myself). Everyone I know has moved away except for 1-2 people which I see now and then. I've had to finish 3 courses over the summer which proved to be alot of work and I havent really had time for anything else. I almost got 2 courses down so after this weekend I'll have slightly less work to do and perhaps more time for socializing.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
1. guitar is the priority at the moment , no time for a social life.

also not being able to drive is a major factor, soo shit getting lifts off parents.
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
8-9 in New York, 2-3 in Tennessee. My only friend there is my sister
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Trowzaa

Completely unrelated but I love your av and sig.

OT: About a 3 I guess. I don't really get to go out much, and I only see friends about once or twice a month anymore on average.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Social what? I'm almost 17 (just a month and a few days to go) and I count 3 times in my life I've gone out to spend time with people, one time was for 10 minutes.
Most people tend to annoy me, they're so loud and talkative but I voted 6 as there are a handful of people whose company I do enjoy.
Last edited by the_hoodster at Jul 31, 2010,
6ish sounds fair every few days im doing something.... although I don't mind being on my own I always have stuff to do or can find something to do
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
7 or 8 I go out maybe every second or third night at the moment.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
-7. Enough said.

Quote by Greendayfan16

cool story bra.................somebody doesn't like Christianity, who woulda thought?

Quote by NickGiovanni
Lol, This is Sig worthy my friend, Kudos to you and your wise-ass-ness
Work 12 hours, drive home, sleep, drive back to work, repeat everyday. That'd be a 1.
Hard to say. I don't go out more than twice a week, but i spend every day with my girlfriend. I'm an introvert, so thats all i really want. I put a 7 because i am really content with it
Well, if you count seeing my girlfriend as a social life, yes i have one. But then again, I have pretty much no other friends, so I'd say around 2, with band practice being every Thursday and seeing my girlfriend when I can.
At the minute awful. I'm not very fond of the friends I have at the minute and at the minute I'm not really in the situation to make new ones

So 2-3
If I had a car it'd be an 8 or 9 but I don't and my friends live a good distance away so i only hang out on the weekends. Therefor I'm about a 6.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
I don't really know how to get into a social circle and I haven't gone out once this year. -8?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
8-9 normally, last few days about 7-8 because a lot of my mates are abroad, in a few days it will be 11 as I will be travelling with my amigos.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
1. I have no urge to interact with the people in this shithole. by the end of next month, it'll bounce back up to 6 or 7, since the season's starting.
one week its 1 the next its 6 back and forth because of my sporadic guitar and friends
It's quite a low number, I go out probably every few months or so, I just haven't kept in touch with people as much as I should since dropping out of college, and I work with my Dad so it's not like I can make new friends doing that, i've got a festival coming up with some friends next month, but after that most of the people I used to know are leaving the city, and i'm gonna have to make some big changes (hopefully moving myself), i'll go insane if I go on like this for too long.
considering the majority of the posts in this thread, can anyone give advice to the socially inept group (myself included of course) here on how to improve this situation?..

/desperate plea for help

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
i've been quite reclusive lately. about a 3.
except for booty calls, i'm expecting to be at more of a 2 in the near future.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
5-7
the group of that i usually hang out are a bunch of airsoft/gun maniacs. so me being a huge music freak. so we have some big difference, specially when it comes to some humor situations.
ex: when a tank "overkills" something they die of laugher. and when i see a video of nickelback getting hit in the back of the head with a rock, i die of laugher...but its all good.

but some of my old friends in the beginin of my highschool years of called me up more and more this summer, and its great chill with them. so kind of a transition from group-to-group

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
About 9. Since I've gotten a car it's skyrocketed from a 4 to 9.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Page 1 of 4