What are some of the most touching movies you have seen? wether it be happy, sad, etc.

for me,

1.Spun
2.Requiem for a Dream
3.Donnie Darko
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
"Click"
You'll laugh most of the movie, but sometime you'll cry like a baby.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Near the end of Toy Story 3
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
i know a touching series?

i can promise, it will make you cry by the end. GUARANTEED!!! i cried for last 3 episodes

so much win in that series.

Its called Saikano.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Saving Private Ryan, so sad at the end when he goes to the cemetery.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
Quote by Ir a+infinitive
What are some of the most touching movies you have seen? wether it be happy, sad, etc.

for me,

1.Spun
2.Requiem for a Dream
3.Donnie Darko

I KNOW RIGHT

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
I KNOW RIGHT

yeah, that movie really got me. did you watch the Directors cut or Theatrical version?
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
Schindler's List was pretty emotional, I cried at the end when he wanted to save more than he had already saved.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Donnie darko definatly. I understand how it works, i dont get how others dont!
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
The Shawshank Redemption, Fight Club, American History X, The Green Mile
Quote by Zeropathic
Grave of the Fireflies. I cried.

me too!

for me, The Fox and the Hound and Mimi wo Sumaseba/Whisper of the Heart.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 31, 2010,
Quote by anorexorcist15
Donnie darko definatly. I understand how it works, i dont get how others dont!

a lot of people didn't see the Directors Cut, which has the clips with the pages referring to time travel. so I guess I could see where they got lost.
Quote by herby190
Also, One Hour Photo with Robin Williams.

Amazing movie. And so depressing.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Ir a+infinitive
yeah, that movie really got me. did you watch the Directors cut or Theatrical version?

Theatrical. I tried watching the director's cut after the theatrical version, but in the beginning it had Love Will Tear Us Apart instead of The Killing Moon, so I was like "fuck this".
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Requiem for a Dream. The way it's directed and filmed by Darren Aronofsky just makes you feel a part of it and you understand all the insecurities of the characters perfectly and you feel their pain at the end. Also probably the only good thing Jared Leto has ever done or will do considering 30 Seconds to Mars are less than stellar...
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Withnail & I
The History Boys
A Single Man
Goodbye Lenin!
Brief Encounter

Those all have a really touching emotional core, it's not obvious all the time - half those films are considered comedies - but they're very tender.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Seven Pounds was literally one of the most depressing movies I've ever seen. Garden state was good. Made the lips quiver.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Quote by freddaahh
Withnail & I
The History Boys
A Single Man
Goodbye Lenin!
Brief Encounter

Those all have a really touching emotional core, it's not obvious all the time - half those films are considered comedies - but they're very tender.

I remember watching Goodbye Lenin! In a German lesson. I expected it to be a disappointing waste of time but I was suprised. Probably one of my top 50 films of all time.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..