Hey everyone, hope this is in the right place. I recently bought a book to try to cover a song with my buddies. I've got a question about how they decide to notate fills and things. Heres the link to the scanned picture I took from it:


The notation above the 1st guitar part says "w/Fill 1 (elec gtr 2) & 1A (elec gtr 3)" I understand that fill 1 is the portion that has the tab, my question is what is fill 1A? Thanks!
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

Member of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join, luthier's only
Member of The Future Embrace, UG's Billy Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins fan club. PM musiclover2399 to join .