Hey guys!
My dad and his bro built a amp about 32 years ago and its been in my shed for as long as i could remember. Today i decided to get it out which was not an enjoyable task, i cleaned it then decided to check the insides. The speaker section was fine but the other part was a mouse house! I cleaned it all out but it was pretty much ruined, me and my dad attempted repair but the fuse blew straight away so as it smelt of mouse piss and crap we decided to skip it.

So now I'm left with this speaker, i looked it up on google but couldn't find anything really about it. The speaker says McKenzie loudspeakers for the professional.... professional series. The metal around it is a kinda purpley burgundy colour, so if anyone knows about this speaker please let me know If its half decent what do you guys think i should do with it?

cheers
Gibson Explorer 76 Reissue Classic White

60th Anniversary Fender Telecaster 72 Custom

Yamaha Pacifica 112 (DiMarzio Crunch Lab bridge pup)

Laney LV200
To bad about the rest of the amp

I can't help much except that Google found me this sight which seemed to have some good info.

Looks like Marshall used them back in the 70s
http://www.vintageamps.com/plexiboard/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=25824&p=475808
Thanks for that its weird how there's hardly any info on them.

My dad has some left other parts from other builds so were gonna see what we can do with it should be fun
Gibson Explorer 76 Reissue Classic White

60th Anniversary Fender Telecaster 72 Custom

Yamaha Pacifica 112 (DiMarzio Crunch Lab bridge pup)

Laney LV200