To get an Orange PPC212 cab (Mesa 2x12 would also be nice, But it's almost 200£ more expensive)? I feel like the cab I have now doesn't have enough low end.

Another option would be to get a Harley benton G212 Vintage cab, Which is a bit bigger than the cab I have now.
Screw the mesa cab, i think the orange has the same speakers anyway, and its ten times more sexier. never thought i would say screw mesa for anything but orange just has some sexy cabs
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
You could I always get a used Zilla cab, I got my 2x12 (With Celestion G12H30's) for about £250 and it's a pretty good cab.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Zilla cab with V30s, get to decide on pretty much EVERYTHIN you want

http://www.zillacabs.com/home.html
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I love orange cabs. get one.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
That Zilla Fatboy 2x12 seems nice, But I don't know if they ship to Finland.

Anymore advices? Would the Orange be big step up from the cab I have now, Considering it's almost 300£ more expensive and has same speakers.
Yeah those orange cabs are fantastic. Mesa's are so expensive in Europe, and you'll be hard pushed to beat orange for quality. The Harley Benton is no better than the fame, they're both good budget cabs, but if you can afford to fork out for the orange you'll love it, after all the speakers may be the same but the construction is top notch, and you'll get plenty of bass from it.