(sorry, I copied and pasted this from the craigslist ad I wrote, but it works here too.)

I'm looking for musicians inspired by Dillinger Escape or just math'core' in general. If you are a Dillinger fan then the sound I'm going for is basically the Calculating Infinity album.

What I'm looking for....

- Must have some grasp on music theory (eg. Time signatures, key signatures/scales, tempos)
- Singer/Screamer (I'm looking for someone unique, don't try to mimic someone else, be yourself.)
- Not to mention, the singer/screamer should probably be writing their own lyrics.
- Have your own reliable transportation (Sorry, I don't wanna pick you up.)
- Stage presence is a must! (I plan on doing shows after some time)
- Dedication. (Please don't reply if you're already in 2+ bands)

Helpful, but not needed...

- Being able to tab out music in Guitar Pro on the computer (this is a very effective way of mapping out time signature changes, and sharing ideas between members)

What can I offer/Who am I

- I've got the practice spot
- I'm a drummer, little over 8 years experience now
- I've got some promotion connections, and very much like to promote myself
- I am very self motivated, I love hearing other peoples ideas, yet I will always give my honest opinion.
- I Took Jazz Ensemble (1 yr), Piano (2 yrs), and Music Theory (1 yr).
- I play a little bass and guitar here and there, so I hope you don't get jealous if I try to put some riffs out there.

So basically I'm looking for a Singer, Bassist, Guitarist (or maybe two)... I hope to write crazy off the wall technical music that will throw people off and leave them guessing, yet have them coming back for more. I don't want to be too horribly abrasive, yet still would like to kick people right in the ass.

If anyone is interested let me know
Last edited by kryptonitejesus at Jul 31, 2010,