Hi all, I just recently bought a FT Ultra - when I record through Reaper or Audacity, there are these random clicks/cracks. I'm not sure what is causing it. I've isolated it as much as I can, removed all of my inputs from the FT Ultra, and just hit up a record session on audacity and I took a screenshot of the "clicks".

I've turned off my phones, power bars, etc. My laptop is running on battery (I say this because there is an unusual hum when I have my laptop plugged in).

Below is the screenshot:

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/4351/clip.png

Can anyone please help me on this - having researched so much on this product I thought this weekend would be a nice breeze of recording.
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
I got that with my Fast Track Pro. It turns out the power button on the back is fucked so it randomly cuts the power. I have to wiggle it around a little to fix it. Hope that helps.
that's so gay! When did you get yours? and what's the serial? Apparently all the ones starting with F are messed

I just got it yesterday, im thinking of exchanging it for a firestudio mobile, what do you think? what would you do?
Larrivée D-03R
Mine starts with a number. I got it quite a while ago but the power thing only started happening last year.

And yea, you should definately exchange it.
Ok, so they said it was a problem with the digital clock or driver. I got a firestudio mobile.
Larrivée D-03R