Page 1 of 3
If you could choose a form of death for any convicted child molester/murderer/adulterer. Which would it be? For me it would have to be death by the Head crusher (like my name suggests), seeing their eyes pop out would be awesome.

To broaden the topic, what do you think of capital punishment in general? Do you think it is right and in what circumstances should it be used?
Gear:

Ibanez SR700
Ibanez GSR200
Yamaha RGX 121Z

Peavey Tour series 450 Head + Peavey 410 TVX Cab
VOX ADVT15

Line 6: Guitarport
Death by Roo Roo.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.

Death by rusty spoon! Spread the scoop!
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by maggot9779
Death by snoo snoo.

Roo Roo Snoo Snoo. Pfffftttttt.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Headcrusher!
If you could choose a form of death for any convicted child molester/murderer/adulterer. Which would it be? For me it would have to be death by the Head crusher (like my name suggests), seeing their eyes pop out would be awesome.

To broaden the topic, what do you think of capital punishment in general? Do you think it is right and in what circumstances should it be used?

Someone loves Megadeth.
Pull out their toenails and fingernails, pull out every one of their hairs everywhere, Stick needles in every place in their body, cut out their tounge, shoot them in the knee caps, cut off their ears,chop off their fingers then chocking them.

I feel evil after writing this.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by AdamDK
Someone loves Megadeth.

Haha! The whole thread does have a Megadeth inspired feel! xD

However the inspiration from this thread came from a rather macabre conversation with my friends about capital punishments.
Gear:

Ibanez SR700
Ibanez GSR200
Yamaha RGX 121Z

VOX ADVT15

Death by monkeys! Ooh ooh eee eee!
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Monkeys! Oooooo Ah Ah Ah Ah!

Edit: Damn beaten to it^
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Quote by szekelymihai
+

= Rust in peace?

Death by dipping in a pool of acid.

Win.

Quote by Headcrusher!
Haha! The whole thread does have a Megadeth inspired feel! xD

However the inspiration from this thread came from a rather macabre conversation with my friends about capital punishments.

I vote death by chocolate.

(Ya, she's really dead)
Quote by Headcrusher!

Really?

Are you Iranian per chance?
And I oppose capital punishment.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Boobs

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
There's no way this is seriously a thread.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Death by non-lethal injection in conjunction with non-lethal electrocution and weasels...
So, torture by injection, electrocution, and then death by weasels, from which there is

NO ESCAPE!!!!!

I'm against capital punishment...
Last edited by L2112Lif at Jul 31, 2010,
"Errrgh, that guy killed some guy with a knife, that is disgusting and evokes in me a feeling of deep revulsion: I can't believe people would do that!"

"I know, I feel the same way! Let's perform more barbaric and inhumane acts on that guy!"

"Yay for justice!"
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Quote by Sir Daniel
"Errrgh, that guy killed some guy with a knife, that is disgusting and evokes in me a feeling of deep revulsion: I can't believe people would do that!"

"I know, I feel the same way! Let's perform more barbaric and inhumane acts on that guy!"

"Yay for justice!"

"You're right, we should just sit him in the corner for 5 minutes so hell learn from his mistake"
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
IN MY OPINION. Unless they committed murder themselves(on purpose, no gang shoot outs, no unstable emotional problems) they don't deserve to be dead, let alone a death sentence.

Though if I absolutely have to pick a way to die. Being launched off the grand canyon loaded with fireworks.

"Oh my god oh my god I can't believe we are going to watch someone die, oh my oh my oh my -BOOOOM, EXPLOSION-.. ooooooh, look at the pretty fireworks!"
Wishing death on a murderer makes you no better than him.

Let him live with what he did in solitary.
Death by leisure.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
"You're right, we should just sit him in the corner for 5 minutes so hell learn from his mistake"

Yeah, those are the only two options available. Killing him or putting him in time-out for five minutes. Man, if only there was some sort of middle ground...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
if I were on death row, I'd want the firing squad. just so I could refuse the blindfold.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 31, 2010,
Quote by Jackal58
Really?

Are you Iranian per chance?
And I oppose capital punishment.

Have I actually said that I am for capital punishment? I have merely speculated punishments. I am actually against it as much as you are, it is a hindrance to the advancement of Human civilization.
Gear:

Ibanez SR700
Ibanez GSR200
Yamaha RGX 121Z

VOX ADVT15

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Definitely. I also believe we should breed children purely for the purpose of appeasing those precocious paedophiles.

*buys a hybrid, becomes a vegan and joins the Peace corp
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Quote by Headcrusher!
Have I actually said that I am for capital punishment? I have merely speculated punishments. I am actually against it as much as you are, it is a hindrance to the advancement of Human civilization.

he meant the adulterer part. do you know what that is? maybe you were joking, in which case nobody got it.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Definitely Snoo Snoo.

This is why we need shared dreaming, so we can inception "little kids aren't hot" into pedos.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Sir Daniel
Definitely. I also believe we should breed children purely for the purpose of appeasing those precocious paedophiles.

*buys a hybrid, becomes a vegan and joins the Peace corp

Hm, great Idea Sarcasm-Man!

*buys himself another gun, stops eating anything that didn't come from an animal, and goes to Arizona to become a professional hater... Er... Border patrolman.
Quote by Headcrusher!
If you could choose a form of death for any convicted ...
Natural causes. I'm against the death penalty.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Death by slowly being stabbed/decapitated with a rusty buttter knife
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
I always thought it would be cool that if we got all the terrorist leaders that caused 9/11, we could tie them to big fireworks and launch them on July 4th in a big fireworks show.
Page 1 of 3