is there a left-handed version of this gtr??? (jackson slsmg super lightweight soloist). I can't find it anywhere...which prolly means it doesnt' exist yet, jus thot I might ask...
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
the only left handed jacksons i know of are dinkys, and a few soloists along with some customs.

no slsmg's im afraid
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
i'm not the greatest fan when i comes to the headstock of that guitar
i just love the original Jackson headstock
I'm sorry to break this to you but no theres no SLSMG lh
you can always order a custom shop from jackson
Gear:
Fender American Standard Strat
Zoom G5
Blackstar HT1 mini stack

Epiphone G400 SG Goth / with Emg 81 +85
LP kit
Jackson RR24m
Jackson Dk2M
Maton EM225c
Bugera 333XL
Randall RA412XL
ISP Decimator G String
Boss Tu-2
Boss RC-2
Quote by SilverRock113
i'm not the greatest fan when i comes to the headstock of that guitar
i just love the original Jackson headstock
I'm sorry to break this to you but no theres no SLSMG lh

Yeah I have to agree with you there, the hdstocks are funny on those...indeed the original Jackson hdstocks are much better, thanks for your reply
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
Quote by henza_x
you can always order a custom shop from jackson

Really?!? Great!