Hey all, recently bought myself an Ibanez J-Custom RG8570 in Transparent Turquoise for $1500 AUS including shipping.
For a few months i've been doing my research, asking questions on many forums and eventually I took the plunge and got myself this I'm not really good at giving speeches and stuff so here are the pictures!

and lastly...group shot!

REVIEW: I've played a few ibanez's before. I've had an rg350dx, rg1570 prestige and my current PGM, but I can honestly say the j custom is one of the best guitars ive played.
SPECIFICATION:
Body : Flamed Maple(Top), Mahogany(Back)
Neck : 5 Piece(Maple+Bubinga)/Wizard neck
Finger board : Rosewood(Flame Maple binding)
Fret : Custom Jumbo
Bridge : Edge Pro
Neck Pickup : DiMarzio Air Norton(H) neck pu
Middle Pickup : DiMarzio Blue Velvet(S) mid pu
Bridge Pickup : DiMarzio Tone Zone(H) bridge pu

The body and neck are smooth and thin, as expected from an ibanez, the edge pro trem system stays in tune and the craftsmanship are brilliant to say the least.

Thanks for looking all
Nice colour on that RG. Happy NGD!
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
looks VERY cool happy ngd
Self proclaimed prophets are great people...
Nice!
You need to clean that white stuff off the fretboard though Although it doesnt look anywhere near as bad as it did in the sellers photos!

Oh, and dont you use the GEQ on your Mark?
gorgeous color man.

damn i need to get me another ibanez

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by littlephil
Nice!
You need to clean that white stuff off the fretboard though Although it doesnt look anywhere near as bad as it did in the sellers photos!

Oh, and dont you use the GEQ on your Mark?

amp was JUST turned on :P
i always have GEQ on :P
Quote by Arterial
amp was JUST turned on :P
i always have GEQ on :P

So do I, but mines in the V. Do you leave it like it is in that pic or what?
Yeah, i have my mids boosted a bit, the V is too death metal chuggy, im after the proggy-metal kinda tone :P
Quote by Arterial
Yeah, i have my mids boosted a bit, the V is too death metal chuggy, im after the proggy-metal kinda tone :P

I say V, but mines actually more of a U. If you look a the pic in my profile its not really scooped, I actually have it a little higher than it is in that pic, only just below the middle line.
Last edited by littlephil at Jul 31, 2010,
Normally I hate that color, but for some reason, it looks really tasteful with that Ibanez. HGND Dude!
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09