Hi folks! Yesterday my Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in fire red burst arrived!

Its a totally freaking awsome guitar!

Heres a little review:

Its my third Us made Prs gitar and they suprise me each time. It was perfect setup and tuned right out of the box. The neck is Wide Thin( On my SC245 i had Wide Fat and i must say that i prefer Wide Thin)

The pickups is HFS and Vintage Bass wich are standard on the Cu24. Their are actually really good, i wasent expecting thats much from them but the bridge pickup sound really hudge and the neck pickups is really warm and creamy. And i was suprised when i opend the case and saw the 5 way blade switch( like a strat has) its so munch easier to use than the 5 way rotary switch that it usally comes with.

The build qaulity of the guitar is just perfect its a small body but it dosent fell small.

Dont let me get started on the finish! Fire Red Burst is just one of the most beatiful finishes that prs offers!

Overall ive give this guitar 9,8 i dont give it a 10 because it dosent come with straplocks. But i love it still ;-)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rock on UG!

That finish is the sex! HNGD!
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
wow....speechless
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Damn son. Just...jesus christ that thing is absolutely gorgeous. Happy f**king new guitar day!!!
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
The finish is beautiful. I've always liked PRS guitars when i've played them. Wish i had one like that, but they're so expensive
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
fap fap fap AGA

that guitar=sex
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
Quote by GibsonMan321
The finish is beautiful. I've always liked PRS guitars when i've played them. Wish i had one like that, but they're so expensive

Yes they are expensive but its worth every singel penny
You owe me a new pair of shorts.

Happy NGD. God damn.

Severedit: Actually, how much did that cost you? Just curious, that's honestly the exact same thing i'm looking for.
Overall ive give this guitar 9,8 i dont give it a 10 because it dosent come with straplocks. But i love it still ;-)

Gorgeous guitar, but you’re right, for that much money it should come with straplocks.
Gorgeous guitar man, its a beauty.

HNGD
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
That color is amazing, i can't stop looking at it, really nice guitar.
Quote by severed-metal
You owe me a new pair of shorts.

Happy NGD. God damn.

Severedit: Actually, how much did that cost you? Just curious, that's honestly the exact same thing i'm looking for.

I live in Norway so the prices Are higher here. But i paied 5000US dollars.
I had to pick up my jaw from the floor. That's amazing.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
wow. that finish... it's... amazing!
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Awesome guitar, but doesn't make up that the fact that the thread fails to deliver.
Wanted titties.

Got gorgeous flame...

Left happy.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by SilverRock113
is it ok to get an erection off the pictures?
HNGD

Yes it is. Now you know how i felt when i opend the case first time